news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #16
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you all do realize they can perform songs outside of what they air on tv

but i will admit it was a little awkward for that one song
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScuffedTimz View Post
i diddnt get into wutang for that.. sorry, i respect the musical effort.. but its not the music i want

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #18
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KILLA TO THE 3RD POWER !!!

looks like ghost & masta swiched wardrobes lol
Old 04-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #19
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

^ haha word when i first saw them i was like where the fuck is ghost at. thats masta killa.... and thats also masta killa.... and thats killah priest....

dafaq?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #20
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

I thought the perfoemance was descent. I did get hyped when Ghost was prasing the singer when she was hittin those high notes, that was pretty ill.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #21
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

"I declare War" is one of my favorite tracks of the album. It has that horror movie feel. I love the singing; it fits perfectly.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #22
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
i diddnt get into wutang for that.. sorry, i respect the musical effort.. but its not the music i want
But no matter how you look at it, it seems that's what Wu-Tang feels like doing right now.

For my part, it is exaclty what I want from those guys right now.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #23
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
He's emulating the style of music that RZA samples on all those classic cuts.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #24
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Are we really complaining about a Jimmy Fallon appearance? We should appreciate that these guys are relevant 20 years later and making innovating music still. And that we had the 3 Killahs on stage together. Somebody needs to put together the ultimate Killah track. Ghost, Masta, Priest n Sin. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #25
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu always fail in some way when they are given a chance to promote themselves in the main stream, e.g....

- Masta Killa forgetting his words when he was on Sharon Osbourne's show.
- Not releasing the version of Our Dreams with Alicia Keys on.

etc.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #26
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
So awkward... Ghost in a blazer and tie,

...... who the fuck cares what he's wearing ????

good track.. good set..
Old 04-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
the Da Vinci of this Century, the 8-Deer Ocelot Claw, who has 10 albums to his name including a new one that's arguably superior to Ghost's, doesn't get to even rap a bar......

still great to see Wu on national TV.... and MK ripped it

I thought he said 8th Tier Ocelot Claw
Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
...... who the fuck cares what he's wearing ????

good track.. good set..
Did I ask you? ..... who the fuck cares what you're thinking ????
Old 04-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #29
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Did I ask you? ..... who the fuck cares what you're thinking ????
lol chill...

Last edited by silent_whistler_uk; 04-10-2013 at 02:17 PM.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #30
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Hahaha, OK...