news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #31
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

24 hours later....before eye address your comment...so lets just do some sleuthing...you not answering the question....so you obviously have vaccinated your children.....which makes you exactly the derelect parent om talking about....LOL!!!!!!....owl be back to bomb dat weak shit u wrote...but owl be easy on you eagle eye.....you actually pretty decent for a general chat persona....

12 jews

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:14 PM   #32
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

hmmm....a few days later and mah brother eagle eye ain't saying shit...

so you must have vacinated your ceeds...LOL....but like eye said...you somewhat decent so om not gonna get on mah obnoxious asshole shit with you....

lemme make it as short as possible...you can do your own research

cut and paste time....

Dr. W. B. Clarke of Indiana, finds that "Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with at least two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person."

http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.murderinject.4.htm

"Polio has increased 700% in states which have compulsory vaccination. The much quoted writer on medical problems, Morris Beale, who for years edited his informative publication, Capsule News Digest, from Capitol Hill, offered a standing reward during the years from 1954 to 1960 of $30,000, which he would pay to anyone who could prove that the polio vaccine was not a killer and a fraud. There were no takers."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgiMqgjS-zM

om a busy man....eye could go on for days about this shit.....the last point eye will make for the time being is that....when AIDS came out your beloved western scientific community of devils said it came from green monkeys....but now we know....in the 1950's green monkey brain was used in the vaccines they was using on the congolese people....

so yes only a derelect parent would vaccinate they ceeds....the only reason people get sick is because they have weak immune systems...weak immune systems from living a EUROCENTRIC lifestyle....if you feed your children McDonalds you are a DERELECT parent and perhaps you should vaccinate your ceeds to protect them from your derelectededness....but look at Erykah Badu's children.....they ain't vaccinated and they stupid healthy....

Polio and all that shit jumped off because people were living a eurocentric lifestyle...sanitary conditions were poor....

so yes...a meat eating derelect parent like yourself should stay da fuck away from the native american's....but mah self.....when eye stopped by the reservation on da way back from montana these native american's who didn't know me AT ALL took me to they house and smoked me out...mah body is pure.....

to wrap it up....people who vacinate they children and rely on western doctors to keep they health good are by legal definition IMBECILES...

don't hate on da GOd cuz he is free.....

bottom line.....you feed your children meat, dairy and vaccinate your children then you are a shitty parent despite your good intentions

but eye know om wasting mah time trying to teach dudes who advocate masterbation....LOL

anyways....12 jewels Eagle eye

Old 01-29-2014, 01:16 PM   #33
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

to add on......the only reason people get sick is from living an unnatural lifestyle...

also....if you vaccinate your children please don't ever tell me you a fuckin muslim cuz om subject to smack da shit out you....you CANNOT BE A MUSLIM AND VACCINATE YOUR CHILDREN......vaccines are HARAM

Old 02-02-2014, 03:46 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:39 AM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My parents did a great job. They're both immigrants so there way the problems that came with that. The only think lacking Is all of their kids made the same mistakes they did so there was a gulf in teaching us about the world and how to avoid or overcome a lot of things. We had to, for no reason, learn it ourselves and I still don't think they take it into consideration. One thing about immigrant families is they raise their kids the way they were raised without consideration of the environment changes so learned early that our parents don't know everything and we have to figure a lot out on our own unnecessarily.

Only think i would do different is giving my kids a lot more heads ups on things, and investing more into developing their talents. Otherwise i'm doing everything else the way they did it cause they were great
Old 02-07-2014, 04:00 AM   #36
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL that knewcheeze guy is talking to himself again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #37
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

u cant blaim parentz for good or bad in life, thats like genetic trauma, its all about Self responsibility, evryday thankfull for my parentz,
P.E.A.C.E.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #38
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
u cant blaim parentz for good or bad in life, thats like genetic trauma, its all about Self responsibility, evryday thankfull for my parentz,
P.E.A.C.E.
The question isn't whether you blame your parents for your life.

Its whether they did a good or bad job.

Its your responsibility to make up for it if they did a shitty job.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:12 AM   #39
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

it all happenz anywayz, thrust Self, u get your own chance. u shud not be responcible for your parentz work i tink, and its the path of u so u could not change it anyway if parentz had a shitty job. When they did da work , to created u! it was the work of love.

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 03-19-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #40
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
it all happenz anywayz, thrust Self, u get your own chance. u shud not be responcible for your parentz work i tink, and its the path of u so u could not change it anyway if parentz had a shitty job. When they did da work , to created u! it was the work of love.
I can tell your parents didn't teach you shit about speaking english.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #41
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Ouch!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:51 AM   #42
pro.Graveface

soft,,,, true indeed, learned it from your fake media!
Old 03-21-2014, 02:57 AM   #43
pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
^Ouch!
lol
Old 03-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #44
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
it all happenz anywayz, thrust Self, u get your own chance. u shud not be responcible for your parentz work i tink, and its the path of u so u could not change it anyway if parentz had a shitty job.
Well said.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote