news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This movie is about immigration, the working poor (us), the 1% and healthcare.

Its predominantly focused on Latin Americans that migrate and how workers are treated.

Matt Damon played his role very well. You felt bad for him and the shit he endures. He emotes a lot with having to say anything.

Shalto Copley payed his role well I like him as an actor. Th character he played as the bad guy was kind of 1 dimensional, not 1 thing was likeable about him. He was like the ultimate bad guy.

2 other characters that were introduced weren’t even needed in this story. I will not state who they are but you'll figure it out. The story would have been better with out those 2. Just having Matt Damon would have been fine.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
This movie is about immigration, the working poor (us), the 1% and healthcare.

Its predominantly focused on Latin Americans that migrate and how workers are treated.

Matt Damon played his role very well. You felt bad for him and the shit he endures. He emotes a lot with having to say anything.

Shalto Copley payed his role well I like him as an actor. Th character he played as the bad guy was kind of 1 dimensional, not 1 thing was likeable about him. He was like the ultimate bad guy.

2 other characters that were introduced weren’t even needed in this story. I will not state who they are but you'll figure it out. The story would have been better with out those 2. Just having Matt Damon would have been fine.
The movie was unpredictable. My heart was racing like crazy, especially when they made it to Elysium.

I'd like to have an open discussion about this film but I'll wait until some people see it.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #18
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The movie was sick,I love the whole poor vs rich theme to it..too dope

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #19
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
The movie was unpredictable. My heart was racing like crazy, especially when they made it to Elysium.

I'd like to have an open discussion about this film but I'll wait until some people see it.
Jodi Fosters character was under developed. She was sinister but why? Absolut power?

My only gripe is the 1 dimensional characters especially after seeing his first movie Distritc 9.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Jodi Fosters character was under developed. She was sinister but why? Absolut power?

My only gripe is the 1 dimensional characters especially after seeing his first movie Distritc 9.

You make a valid point here. Jodie's character should've been....better. It's a lack of charcter development.

Towards the end when she was with Frey. What was up with that?
Old 08-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

What was with that "Stop" if she valued her life she would give 2 fucks who was helping as long as it saves her. And the rich would kill their own if it would save them IMO
Old 08-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
What was with that "Stop" if she valued her life she would give 2 fucks who was helping as long as it saves her. And the rich would kill their own if it would save them IMO

That scene can be viewed in two ways: One reason could be that she disliked minorities and the second reason could have been that if alive, she'd have to face the consequences of her horrible actions. Death was her only escape.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Hmmmm...Thanks. That makes sense.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am I the only one who felt like Jodi fosters character was somewhat a portrayal of Hilary Clinton....

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Stern, rigid with a fake smile. I think youre right
Old 08-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #26
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Is this worth checking out? the idea for it sounds great but so few of these sci-fi flicks actually deliver.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

^Didn't you read my review?
Old 08-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #28
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
^Didn't you read my review?
No.

Its weird how recently theres been a whole bunch of films about how shitty the future is.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #29
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Because its shitty now so the future will be a mess^
Old 08-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #30
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Saw it and enjoyed it.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote