news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default to me this is the greatest 4th disciple beat ever

WHATS YOURS?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY
The Mystagogue

ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkey

soldiers of darkness

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/user/thekeeperofprecepts
ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^yea that one too is hardbody

Old 03-29-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

BIBLE is probably my favorite. Tai Chi, Dangerous Mindz and Swinging Swords are close.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

talk about genius

Old 03-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
WHATS YOURS?

^ DoPE THE INTRO TO TAI CHI WAS DOPE AS WELL

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Taï chi
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #8
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Wu-Renegades

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Dangerous Minds and Soldiers of Darkness I think

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice shaolin monk

love this beat always turn up this track in my car

The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #12
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude had dozens of classic bangers it's ridiculous. actual classics, not the loosely thrown around term "classic" of today

b.i.b.l.e. is probably my favorite

to me, it could never transcend it's debut on liquid swords, but it still became as much a part of heavy mental as it did on that. from the first time to the 30th time i heard heavy mental all th eway through, i never skipped that track, even though i'd heard it at least 100+ other times

godzilla was screamin
them piano keys is gleamin
priest was lyrically dreamin
and slayin demons like jesus' semen

ya nah mean man

and the track it sampled is so fucking gangster that that shit will line all the bitches you ever loved against the wall and gun them down like it's valentines

that little "heh heh heh"

4th was in genius mode during the golden age. now, i couldn't tell you the name of his last 50 tracks, but back then i could rattle them shits off the top of my head drunk as fuck not that anyone i knew knew what the fuck i was talking about

classic
Old 03-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #13
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Tai Chi
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:47 AM   #14
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-30-2013, 04:01 AM   #15
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

naming just 1 is is hard for me..this guys ma fave so its mad

personal faves..galactics..that sound that comes in as the snare does-uh man
bloody choices(i like that kind of sound) the allah sees everything-as the world turns-nasty immigrants-oh snap yeah death be the penalty

more recently though I really like who's eyes can see.

respect to 4th

Last edited by D.projectile; 03-30-2013 at 04:07 AM.
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote