news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-21-2016, 10:05 AM   #1
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 shaolin masta killax7fifteen4 shaolin masta killax7fifteen4 shaolin masta killax7fifteen4 shaolin masta killax7fifteen4 shaolin masta killax7fifteen4 shaolin masta killax7fifteen4 shaolin masta killa
Default CAPPA on the twenty dollar bill

"See my face on the twenty dollar bill" Winter Warz!!!
I have no photo shop skill. We need Cappadonna on the twenty dollar bill.

Please make it happen you artistic wu heads
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:08 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks like he paid for his last few vids with a single twenty dollar bill too

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

his final concert https://soundcloud.com/talkgoodbusin...the-final-show

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:17 PM   #3
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venoms

I found a site when you can make your own dollar. Only $50 works though

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #4
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

we need that twenty dolla bill

hotnikks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:37 PM   #5
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

With this pic

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 05:44 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the 90s a christ like spirit posed a retarded man named Daryl Hill and forced him to rap. Since that spirit has not left the earth, we've been left with Life of a Lesbo and various Ls.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:29 PM   #7
Vik
Hectis

Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you Cash in this twenty dollar bill, would you get ten dollars back?

Banner created by the skill of Lee Towers!!!!
Vik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:38 PM   #8
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Haha jesus

Imagine if Macklemore or someone put out a track called Life of a Lesbo? He'd be crucified by the media.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Cappadonna is dope. Hes had great material through the years, and even recently his verses on ABT were great. I think in his case the lows seem to be more pronounced though, hes claimed most of the worst songs of any Wu member aside from maybe U-God.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:22 AM   #10
laki420

laki420 drunken mastalaki420 drunken mastalaki420 drunken masta

here's a fast one.

Let us milk this cow, the best way we know how, park hill projects, chicka-POW
laki420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:57 AM   #11
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik View Post
If you Cash in this twenty dollar bill, would you get ten dollars back?
Yes. Plus a phat LP with Cappachino on the wax.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:42 AM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
Cappadonna is dope. Hes had great material through the years, and even recently his verses on ABT were great. I think in his case the lows seem to be more pronounced though, hes claimed most of the worst songs of any Wu member aside from maybe U-God.
donna is waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYy YYYyyy worst than U-god. Cappadonna is without rival the worst rap musician with somewhat of a public eye on him.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:37 AM   #13
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

Props thats officially my new sig

hotnikks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #14
Pestilence
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Pestilence iron monkeyPestilence iron monkeyPestilence iron monkeyPestilence iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
donna is waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYy YYYyyy worst than U-god. Cappadonna is without rival the worst rap musician with somewhat of a public eye on him.
Donna can rap but seriously, Pillage 2 was dreadful. Pilgrimage was a good record though, still listenable after a few years. I don't remember if Mr. Xcitement was worse than Pillage 2, I don't even remember if I've listened to it apart from some Youtube listening. Probably not, or then again I might've blocked the morbid memories for my mental comfort.