news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-24-2016, 06:17 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default wu corp help needed- Killah Priest compilation

What's up fellow Corpers.. if you're familiar with my blog, you know that i do a lot of compilations hihglighting some of an artists best work never put out on record. i'm going to see Priest and Ghostface next week and want to put together a Killah Priest compilatio (and a Ghostface one), but beside his albums and some of the obvious features and such he got so much material i don't know where to start. any help is greatly appreciated.

peace

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 06:29 AM   #2
hiphopjunky
FRESH FISH

hiphopjunky crouching tigerhiphopjunky crouching tiger

Moanin feat killa sin (although this was on the one step uk single...so not sure if this counts)...iam feat sunz of man - dark castle....that is classic priest and for sure never released.

Last edited by hiphopjunky; 09-24-2016 at 08:58 AM.
hiphopjunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:18 AM   #3
Niksdavan
FRESH FISH

Niksdavan drunken mastaNiksdavan drunken mastaNiksdavan drunken masta

I'd suggest "Clyramids" which was cut from PWOWR.

No idea why it was cut, it's a great track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmX0PfLIIU

Other great tracks:

Jedi Mind Tricks - Saviorself ft. Killah Priest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lImm2mpVfrg

Achozen - Immaculate ft. Killah Priest & Shukura Holliday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjcOAe5TbdY

Many more but these popped to mind...

Last edited by Niksdavan; 09-24-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:08 PM   #4
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice crouching tigerWu Apprentice crouching tiger

Awesome thread. KP is my favorite MC and has a ton of underground bangers that didn't make official albums which is a tragedy.

The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:14 PM   #5
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of fury

Black Market - Dead Street Scrolls (Original Mix 2004)
https://soundcloud.com/jordanriverba...ck-market-dead

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 09-24-2016 at 05:19 PM.
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:23 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

many thanks for all the suggestions... i know of everything around "Heavy Mental" (i was even the one who put together 'Heavy Mentwo' compilation originally) but i kind of lost track. there will also be a Timbo King comp on the way.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 09-25-2016, 09:24 AM   #7
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good looking out on that timbo comp!

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:33 AM   #8
hiphopjunky
FRESH FISH

hiphopjunky crouching tigerhiphopjunky crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Apprentice View Post
Awesome thread. KP is my favorite MC and has a ton of underground bangers that didn't make official albums which is a tragedy.

I never knew about that PWOWR of Promise track with VK...thanks! Looked up the track and there are a bunch of different mixes...this bangs
hiphopjunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:43 PM   #9
digi

digi shaolin monk

got a joint from ra rugged man movie bad biology called devil is alive wit killah priest, 60 second assassin, reef the lost cause. fuego!
digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:12 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

many thanks for all the suggestions so far, keep them coming.

i decided to put my work into the Timbo King compilation to begin with so i'm collecting and making decisions for that right now... if anyone has a good HQ rip of R.A. The Rugged Man ft. Timbo King "Black & White" - THE 4th DISCIPLE REMIX, it would be greatly appreciated.... i used to have it before my computer crashed, and i think it would work better than Dev 1's original mix in the content of this compilation.

on a note on the Priest compilation - considering the vast amount of material dude has both on and outside of albums, i think it's a wise choice to focus on one chapter at a time so to speak.. i'm a big fan of early Priest, so i think my first KP comp will focus on his guest features and loose tracks from like '95-'99, like the Material and Jon Spencer and DJ Spooky stuff... some brilliant material there that i think will make for a consistant tape. i already made "Heavy Mentwo" so it wont include classics like "Moanin'", etc.

Old 09-26-2016, 06:47 PM   #11
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice crouching tigerWu Apprentice crouching tiger

The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:12 PM   #12
Niksdavan
FRESH FISH

Niksdavan drunken mastaNiksdavan drunken mastaNiksdavan drunken masta

Fall of Solomon (prod. by Just Blaze) was released as a 12" in 2000 and was promoted as the first single of "View From Masada", but it didn't end up on the album. (https://www.discogs.com/Killah-Pries...elease/1389208)

I have that black & white 4th disciple remix somewhere... I'll send it over tomorrow...

I'm looking forward to that Timbo Compilation as well; he was always one of my favorite Killa Beez together with Killa Sin, LA The Darkman and Killah Priest.

Last edited by Niksdavan; 09-28-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote