news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default "I'm Nice" video - LL Cool J feat. Raekwon and Murda Mook

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I heard this song already on Youtube and it's good. I think this is gonna be on LL's upcoming album The GOAT 2. I saw a video from his upcoming album with a reggae singer and that's pretty good also. I might have to get LL's album but i hope he would have more hardcore songs than soft songs because his last 5 albums have been soft LOL. The GOAT was the last album of his i liked.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

I like it.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks for posting the video. Cute women in the video and I like it. I wonder why LL Cool J didn't do hard songs like this on his last 5 wack albums. He waits until he gets 46 years old to do a hard song LOL. Hopefully this new album will be good and i'll check it out at Amazon.com before I decide whether or not to buy it.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:47 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Thanks for posting the video. Cute women in the video and I like it. I wonder why LL Cool J didn't do hard songs like this on his last 5 wack albums. He waits until he gets 46 years old to do a hard song LOL. Hopefully this new album will be good and i'll check it out at Amazon.com before I decide whether or not to buy it.
stop advertizing amazon in every post. They don't need any help.

Fucking asshole listening to 30 second snippets before deciding that you don't like any music you've heard in the last 15 years.

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 10-13-2014 at 11:47 AM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

ShaDynasty, shut your bitch ass up. Why shouldn't I listen to snippets of each song on LL's next album before I buy it? You think I should buy the album before I hear it? I don't think so. I'm not wasting money. I told you LL Cool J's last 5 albums are garbage. So why should I buy his new album if I can hear the songs for free before deciding whether or not I wanna buy it? If old rappers were making good albums, I would buy them instead of listening to the songs for free online before I buy the albums.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #7
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
ShaDynasty, shut your bitch ass up. Why shouldn't I listen to snippets of each song on LL's next album before I buy it? You think I should buy the album before I hear it? I don't think so. I'm not wasting money. I told you LL Cool J's last 5 albums are garbage. So why should I buy his new album if I can hear the songs for free before deciding whether or not I wanna buy it? If old rappers were making good albums, I would buy them instead of listening to the songs for free online before I buy the albums.
What was the last album you bought?
Old 10-12-2014, 06:05 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

It's true but. Why buy it before you listen to it especially with outdated rappers like LL Cool J. It's not like 25 years ago you know LL would drop some dope shit automatically.

At least CJ is being honourable and listening to the legit snippets not the whole thing on YouTube like I do lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Ludacris Theater Of The Mind which came out in 2008 and that album sucked. He has several wack guest appearances on there from wack south rappers. Last album I liked was Mobb Deep's Blood Money that came out in 2006. It's sad that Zooruka is the only guy on here that agrees with my opinion about old rappers that are still making albums and the albums aren't good. It's nice to know somebody agrees with me instead of people dissing me making it seem like I'm stupid for not liking old rappers that are still doing music. I'm not hating on old rappers that are still doing music because I think it's nice that old rappers wanna continue to do music because they love rap and they aren't only doing it for money. But I think that old rappers shouldn't be scared of not doing music anymore. There's nothing wrong with quitting music when you get old because it looks stupid to me to see old rappers in their 40's doing music when they should have a lot of money saved so they can live on it for the rest of their life. They should be enjoying the rest of their life by relaxing, taking vacations and spending time with their girlfriends or wives and kids before they die.

I know that there's some old r&b, rock, jazz, country artists that are still doing music and they shouldn't be still doing music either because they should be relaxing and enjoying retirement. These artists have traveled the world most of their lives and spent too much time away from their family by being in the studio a lot of hours, doing videos and concerts. A lot of these artists have made a lot of money and it's time now for them to enjoy their money and spend time with their family. A lot of these guys have lost their girlfriends or wives because they spend too much time away from home.

Look at what Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are going through. Mariah is mad at him because he's away from home too much and he's been running his mouth on the radio talking about women he's had sex with. Who cares. He isn't supposed to be talking about that dumb shit while he's married. Mariah should be the only woman that matters to him and his kids should matter to him. I even saw a interview on Youtube that Oprah Winfrey did with LL Cool J and his wife and his wife talked about she was mad at him for doing Doin It song and she didn't speak to him for several weeks. LL's wife should've known that LL is gonna do sexual songs because he loves women and he's gonna have cute women in his videos that he's gonna be kissing and touching. If she had a issue with that, she shouldn't have married him. She should trust him that she's the only woman he loves. They wouldn't have been together this long if he didn't love her. I've never heard about LL cheating on her but then again LL could keep his personal life outta the media and I don't know what he's doing when he's not with his wife. But I believe he does love her and he wouldn't mess around on her because they have been together a long time.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #10
ShaDynasty

The song is decent and this thread actually made me bump some old LL stuff earlier:

LL is mad underrated when you think of the props that Run DMC, Beasties, Rakim, G Rap, Gang Starr etc automatically get but LL is easily up there as good or actually he might be better.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@The Hound. I like those LL songs you posted ShaDynasty. I didn't like Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag video version. Album version is better. The Boomin System video I didn't like but the song is banging. His Murdergram song on Mama Said Knock You Out album is hardcore and he doesn't curse. People forget how lyrical he is. He's a very good rapper. Props to him for saying Rap City on BET and Yo MTV Raps on Murdergram. Back in the day, those tv networks showed classic rap videos. So sad it's not like that anymore.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:23 PM   #12
ShaDynasty

No hate CJ, just frustration. I can't imagine not liking any new music for 8 years and still bothering to listen to 30 second snippets and post online about how terrible they are and how old rappers should retire.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Well that's your opinion. I'm very disappointed in a lot of old rappers albums after the 90's. That's why I continue to say that I'm stuck in the 80's and 90's rap.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:27 PM   #14
ShaDynasty

Quote:
LOL@The Hound. I like those LL songs you posted ShaDynasty. I didn't like Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag video version. Album version is better. The Boomin System video I didn't like but the song is banging. His Murdergram song on Mama Said Knock You Out album is hardcore and he doesn't curse. People forget how lyrical he is. He's a very good rapper. Props to him for saying Rap City on BET and Yo MTV Raps on Murdergram. Back in the day, those tv networks showed classic rap videos. So sad it's not like that anymore.
The video version is dope too. Fun Fact: Q-Tip and Havoc actually got Schott Free to call Easy Mo Bee up and find out what the sample was so they could use it for Mobb Deep's 'Give Up The Goods'.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:31 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Thanks for telling me that because I didn't know that.