news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #1
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son
Default More 2Pac "Lost" Footage Released, Speaks On Wu-Tang Clan Being Robbed [Video]

http://www.sohh.com/2009/09/more_2pa...ootage_re.html
Old 04-11-2013, 02:22 AM   #2
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

DX: While we’re talking about the group, I just gotta ask you about the recent reports regarding the album outlines Tupac had written in 1995 [click to read], shortly before he got out of prison, where he planned collabos with Meth and Rae and production from RZA. What was the relationship between Wu and ‘Pac like before he passed?

GZA: I think I seen ‘Pac one time. I met him once. I didn’t really know him like that, but he had ran into RZA, and maybe a few other Clan members on different occasions. But as far as what I heard him speak about on tape or interviews, he had love for Wu. Wu was like one, if not the only [crew from the east coast], that he didn’t even call out when he was talking about everybody else.

DX: Yeah, just y’all and Duck Down I think were the only two.

GZA: Yeah.

DX: Any doubts that ‘Pac was a real Wu fan, or just a skilled strategist who knew about the issues between Wu and Biggie and planned to capitalize on that friction?

GZA: Nah, hell no. I’d cancel that [thought] out. He was a true fan, man. I believe that in my heart. You can tell the way the guy spoke. Dude spoke what he felt and what he meant, and he spoke from his heart. And if he didn’t like [expletive], he would tell you he didn’t like it. So Tupac to me wasn’t the kind of person who gonna act like he love Wu and he’s gonna ride the bandwagon because Wu was saying this about [Notorious B.I.G.]. Nah, he was a straight up dude.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
billo
OG-18* WAT

2pac had love for the wu.

Last edited by billo; 04-11-2013 at 02:31 AM.
billo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #4
billo
OG-18* WAT

2Pac Wanted to Work with Raekwon, Method Man, RZA

Old 04-11-2013, 02:48 AM   #5
billo
OG-18* WAT

https://soundcloud.com/happine70/mas...ool-outro-2pac
Old 04-11-2013, 02:57 AM   #6
billo
OG-18* WAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCIw2ekL0zI
Old 04-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

pac's big mouth is what got him killed, He isn't as revolutionary as he's made out to be.

Last edited by silent_whistler_uk; 04-11-2013 at 01:44 PM. Reason: -
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #8
Abraham Lincoln
CHICKEN HEAD

Abraham Lincoln crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
pac's big mouth is what got him killed, He isn't as revolutionary as he's made out to be.
Shut your mouth you vile faggot

Here, I'm handing out late passes
Abraham Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #9
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo View Post
This is def a good find, peace for that. 2pac was always 100 & I always respected him for that. Can you or anybody elaborate on the snatching chain situation. I never really knew all the details myself.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Silent Whistler. 2Pac's mouth is what got him killed. If he would've never dissed Mobb Deep and Notorious Big and if he would've stayed away from ignorant niggas, he'd be alive. I knew he liked Wu Tang because Method Man is on his Got My Mind Made Up song on All Eyes On Me album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote