news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Killah Priest made it on his own with no help from Rza

There a wu affiliates who have been cosigned hard by RZA, featured on most of his projects/compilations and as soon as he broke away to focus on him..most of them dissolved away like evaporating water, then there's killah priest who hardly ever got a cosign from RZA..nothing like that but he made use of his wutang connection and built his own brand,technique style and persona, I think that's what most of these guys don't understand...RZA gives u his blessing..run with it..instead of hoping to be spoon fed...that is why I'm a huge darkim be Allah supporter...dude has been doing his own thing regardless and he still reps wu to the fullest but he understands how to control his own destiny.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Killah Priest is successful because he's a talented rapper.

Those crumb bum wu affiliates that have faded away are crappy rappers. Most of those killah beez are shitty generic gangster rappers and the game is filled to the brim with shitty gangster rappers.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he is indeed talented but its no secret that a cosign from someone like rza can get u places even with minimal talent, it happens all the time in the rap game

Old 04-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

kp got one of the first cosigns from rza by bein on gravediggaz (in spite of how rza was upset priest didn't blow everyone away, priest was upset about someone close to him dyin and used a dart he already had) but I agree with u crispin

Priest the most underrated mc of all time in my book

upsets me most ppl don't recognize his talent or even know who he is

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
There a wu affiliates who have been cosigned hard by RZA, featured on most of his projects/compilations and as soon as he broke away to focus on him..most of them dissolved away like evaporating water, then there's killah priest who hardly ever got a cosign from RZA..nothing like that but he made use of his wutang connection and built his own brand,technique style and persona, I think that's what most of these guys don't understand...RZA gives u his blessing..run with it..instead of hoping to be spoon fed...that is why I'm a huge darkim be Allah supporter...dude has been doing his own thing regardless and he still reps wu to the fullest but he understands how to control his own destiny.
KP is heavily slept on, I believe alot of these mentally dead motherfuckers cant handle the heavy mental he brings. & Darkim is just in a league of his own, everything he drops is ill. Recently the fame labs camp has been droppin joints here & there, I hope they bless us soon.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:41 AM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Great points by u both, I agree

Old 04-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

KP can't be heard by the masses. He's on a different level.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

pisses me off no one even listens to this guy

like what, .03% of hip hop listeners? and ppl who claim they care about lyrics?

like not to say that's only reason I like him but it just blows my mind how little recognition he gets

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

It is indeed a travesty, it's kinda what brings you to the realization of the times we are in...this was the same guy who was getting media ,major label push at a point in time in the game..really sad what hip hop has become

Old 04-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #10
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

people wanna see clowns, not MCs

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Sadly smh

Old 04-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #12
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

Very true!
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #13
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

What's Kinetic's excuse for having nothing out? especially for someone who's been so close to Rza his whole career. Look at all of Priest's solo work, PR Terrorist even has a good amount of stuff out...9th Prince also. How does Kinetic have zero? its a shame because he's really good.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #14
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Priest didn't make it tho. He doesn't sell enough, I don't think he has 10.000 copies sold for every release...
Old 04-28-2013, 01:24 AM   #15
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote