news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #61
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bow down to your overlord

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #62
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ONLY LIGHT SKIN BLACK CHICKS SOUND HOT WIT BRITISH ACCENTs, IT MAKES SOUL SOUND MORE LIKE A FAGGiT

Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #63
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
3 americans die.. its a massacre

over 50 died in iraq yesterday., over 30 in afghanistan. not to mention other places like israel, or where the u.s are doing covert wars, ie venezuela..

lol at looking like me.. you haz no idea what i looks like

plus the us has never done anything personal to me.. even when i went their dressed as a terrorist in 2002, i didnt even get locked in a room or checked..

musta been my british passport
Hey.

Hey.

Fuck yourself off, faggot.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #64
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

going back to the detectives on 4chan

march of teh old fags sounds sexy as fuck.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 04-17-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #65
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA#x4RcvKB

lulz, 4chan, better than sherlock.

United States of Anonymous

If you haven't already, we think it would be interesting if everyone would go on a campaign by sending in the 4chan discoveries and images of said bomber to major news outlets and try to give B some credit.

Yes, further investigation is necessary, but the eyes rarely liez.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #66
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
3 americans die.. its a massacre

over 50 died in iraq yesterday., over 30 in afghanistan. not to mention other places like israel, or where the u.s are doing covert wars, ie venezuela..

lol at looking like me.. you haz no idea what i looks like

plus the us has never done anything personal to me.. even when i went their dressed as a terrorist in 2002, i didnt even get locked in a room or checked..

musta been my british passport
are you suicidal ?

America is a great place with great people - it just needs some updates and replacements -
Old 04-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #67
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol, well i had really long hair at the time, i was wearing, a bandana, my transition lenses.. lol pretty baggy jeans, t shirt under my, yellow hoody,. that i know Robbie admires..

then a huge ass long leather jacket over it.

remember.. i was leaving from birmingham. it was summer.. it was 15 degree;s and fucking raining

flight got delayed.. lulz

got to o'hare, went for a smoke,, couldnt leave airport as flight to OK was leaving in about an hour, went to sit on plane 'we are having technical issues flight delayed'

4 hours later, we flying!

13 hour trip, turned into 21 hours.. i was up almost 3 days non stop (including time difference)

got off at OK, GF came to pick me up... 'wtf you dressed like a terrorist for'

my reply.. it was raining and cold in the uk.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #68
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

going back to the detectives on 4chan

march of teh old fags sounds sexy as fuck.
Kinda looks like Tom Cruise with a false beard and ironed hair

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Old 04-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #69
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kinda looks like ted kaczynski

Rob vs Bob
Old 04-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #70
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lulz guise..

please have a look through this link.. lots of images of teh event and dogey looking govt agents in beige and black lulz

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA#x4RcvKB

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #71
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CNN's John King says that a suspect has been arrested.

Last edited by Rame; 04-17-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #72
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

CNN changed that story, they know who they're after.. no arrests made yet tho.. (according to fbi.gov)

its the same guy highlighted on 4chan/reddit.

but there where other guys with him... even alex jones has run with all of 4chans detective work (check his latest show)

but as soon as thats made public..

teh saga continues

Boston federal courthouse evacuated

| April 17, 2013 | Updated: April 17, 2013 2:20pm

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Bo...ed-4442142.php

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #73
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

live coverage http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th...oston_Marathon

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #74
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

rofl, the fucking security is wearing the same dodgey clothing as the ones who have been pointed out before.. lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #75
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

"THAT VAN is MOVING BRISKLY"

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Closed Thread