news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 04-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk
Default r.i.p. Air Smooth

r.i.p. to my homeboy Air Smooth, from South Philly. that's all..check his resume though...
Old 04-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Rip,

is there a link to the news article?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

don't really know of a news article, I just got the news from my boy on Sunday who was attending his funeral the next day. he told me that Air Smooth passed away after having a seizure of some sort, and the ambulance was too late in arriving. happened last week.
Air was my man though, thorough bruvva', always had good words for me. yeah, so, i'm a' miss dude's presence for sure...
...Air Smooth, of Divine Beings fame, beat producer, emcee, S.P. native and resident..catch you on the other side homie...
Old 04-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

I just know it was newsworthy though...i'd have to check the Phila. Daily News on that one..