news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default Big K.R.I.T. "King Remembered In Time" Stream & Download Link

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes...d-in-time.html

STR8 DOPE SHIT!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Only listened to it once, but it's close to being up there with Pink Flame and PYT for best mixtapes so far this year. I like this almost as much as R4
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Sweet! Can't wait to listen to it!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

This is fuckin' great, and I'm not at all surprised.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

D/Ling now. I've never listened to his shit before but the verses I've heard from him being feature on other tracks are fucking dope
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Its subpar
Old 04-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #7
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Its subpar
Old 04-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #8
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

I gave it a listen and was surprised how damn long it is haha! For a free mixtape, KRIT sure is generous. He needs to get off Def Jam cuz those guys aint promoting him properly.

One listen through and I liked it a lot though. KRIT, as usual, drops surplus amounts of knowledge. Not a single wack track.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #9
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
Some are allergic to dope music. It is what it is.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This really is dope as fuck.

KRIT's last two releases 4Eva And A Day and Live From The Underground were a little underwhelming by his standards and i was starting to think we had seen the best from him on his first two releases, but damn, this is fuckin amazing, its as good as his first two relases.

REM, Meditate and Bigger Picture are classic KRIT.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Im not allergic I just think its not that interesting. Sounds like the millions of rappers out there.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #12
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Have you listened to his other albums / mixtapes "KRIT Wuz Here" and "Return Of 4Eva"? KRIT is at his best when hes rapping bout introspective shit, relationships, lost relatives etc over blusey guitars, thats where i think he stands out from everyone else.

Songs like "REM", "Meditate" and "Bigger Picture" from this album are exactly the type of tracks im talking about.

AOTY
Old 04-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I liked REM.

This is the first Ive ever listened to KRIT
Old 04-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #14
Brayden
The Essence

Brayden crouching tiger

This is dope as hell. I'm feelin just about every track on here. KRITs mixtape game is crazy.
Brayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #15
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
I liked REM.

This is the first Ive ever listened to KRIT
Well you really need to listen to the two albums i mentioned.

Definitley check out "KRIT Wuz Here", it has lots of introspective songs like the ones i mentioned.

AOTY