news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NOEL HANGS WITh CHICKS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:50 AM   #3
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If that was me I'd have one of those sluts sitting on my face grinding her soaking wet pussy against my tongue, another one riding my cock ferociously, one of them making out with the one riding my cock, and pulling my cock out to suck intermittently, one on my right forcing my fingers deeper into her pussy and thrusting herself into them, the one with the best tits on my left, with me playing with her titties with my left hand, another one kneeling just behind my head, slapping titties with the one riding my face, and making out with her, another kneeling between my legs, playing with and sucking my balls, and also sharing my cock with the other one intermittently sucking my cock, holding it for her and taking turns sucking it, and the final one kneeling between the legs of the one whose tits I'm playing with, and hungrily munching on her pussy.

I'm pretty sure that's how it would go.

Who knows, maybe that's how it turned out for that dude too?
Old 11-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Noel, just to make this clear, every single person who reads your posts on here sees you as an immature overexcited backwater pain in the ass kid who spends all his time fantasizing about getting laid.

The only time you ever got laid was when you made up a pretend story about paying for some hookers in holland which you cant even prove since you're too scared to post your own face because if you did, you would be laughed off the forum.

Carry on...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well it's nice to know that every person on this forum has elected you as the authority to speak on behalf of them. Congrats on that.

Also exceedingly humouress that you think it would matter to me in the least whether people here believe anything I say, and that I should actually feel the need to prove anything.

If you really want to see how beautiful I am I've actually gone one better than posting pics and posted videos of myself on here. I'm not gonna give you links though. It can be like your holy grail. Be prepared though. I'm pretty fucking hot. If you're not already gay you will be after you see that shit.

The best part about your post is that you seem to think you've just casually bodied me or something, and that it's all over for me now. I find it so funny when people act like this on internet forums. Don't take yourself so seriously, brother. And don't think infant level insults are gonna affect someone as awesome as me. You're dreaming, mate.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's ironic coz Fermi is the lamest cunt to ever post on this website
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:05 AM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Well it's nice to know that every person on this forum has elected you as the authority to speak on behalf of them. Congrats on that.

Also exceedingly humouress that you think it would matter to me in the least whether people here believe anything I say, and that I should actually feel the need to prove anything.

If you really want to see how beautiful I am I've actually gone one better than posting pics and posted videos of myself on here. I'm not gonna give you links though. It can be like your holy grail. Be prepared though. I'm pretty fucking hot. If you're not already gay you will be after you see that shit.

The best part about your post is that you seem to think you've just casually bodied me or something, and that it's all over for me now. I find it so funny when people act like this on internet forums. Don't take yourself so seriously, brother. And don't think infant level insults are gonna affect someone as awesome as me. You're dreaming, mate.
I typed 'Wu-Corp Oversensitive Aussie Manchild Video' into google and this came up...

Is that seriously you? If you are smart enough you should probably say no. I can see why you only uploaded some lo-res video of yourself, you wouldn't wanna scare anyone with your fugly physique.

Lemme guess, you still stay with your mom, don't have a job or woman and leave crusty socks under your bed?

You're an overly horny spastic jack looking motherfucker..

Go back to posting tits and acting like a 15 year old, it's what you're best at Bud...dy!

Old 11-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
It's ironic coz Fermi is the lamest cunt to ever post on this website
Who even are you?

Old 11-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

haha, that was great.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NOEL IS A POSSIBLE HEART THROb

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #12
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
I typed 'Wu-Corp Oversensitive Aussie Manchild Video' into google and this came up...

Is that seriously you? If you are smart enough you should probably say no. I can see why you only uploaded some lo-res video of yourself, you wouldn't wanna scare anyone with your fugly physique.

Lemme guess, you still stay with your mom, don't have a job or woman and leave crusty socks under your bed?

You're an overly horny spastic jack looking motherfucker..

Go back to posting tits and acting like a 15 year old, it's what you're best at Bud...dy!
Wow I am loving how much I've upset you. Fucken hilarious. Are you expecting me to get into some infantile insult sparring match with you? I'm afraid you're gonna have to look elsewhere for that.

And you actually went to the length to look up my awesome video of me SHREDDING on the old rip stick, probably sat there for hours picking out the perfect moment to take a screen shot, came up with some utterly useless blur that only hints at my sexiness rather than blinding folks with the full scope of it, and you're actually expecting me to get defensive and lower myself to your level?

Awesome. Just fucken awesome. Keep going, mate. I haven't had entertainment like this on here for a while.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

^ how does the limp wrist affect your masturbation technique?

Old 11-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Noel told fermi he has videos that would turn him gay and fermi searched that shit up like a faggot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #15
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I said noŽl was too bitchmade to post a pic, he said he posted a video..you rode his forum cock, I found said video and realised he is bitchmade, you rode his forum cock again..ok so where do we go from here, do you wish to keep riding his cock skank hill because riding someone's forum cock while calling someone gay is the height of gayness.