news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #1
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Thor: The Dark World - Trailer

The first trailer for Thor: The Dark World

http://www.soreelflix.com/movie-news...first-trailer/
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm excited, I really liked the first movie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looking good, interesting a lot of it seems set in the UK?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea I can't wait. Looks good. But iron man 3 is first.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm seeing IM3 this weekend

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

It looks awesome!
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I'm seeing IM3 this weekend
Lucky you. Wish I could
Old 11-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #8
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How is it? Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 66%.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is that Fabio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
How is it? Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 66%.
I saw it this morning. I enjoyed it. The beginning was a little slow to me, but the middle and last parts I enjoyed a lot. There's 2 extra scenes at the end. One during the credits (a must see if you're following the whole Marvel/Disney part of the universe) and a second one at the end of the credits. I read some complaining in other places, but people forget this is just comic-book related material at the end. Not Gone With The Wind. I would say that its a good movie, not a great one. But no regrets for me. Now, on to Captain America.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #11
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Malekith was fucking gay. Last fight scenes were horrible, they kept teleporting every 2 seconds to a new spot and the way he did was just like Theron in Prometheus.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #12
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
I saw it this morning. I enjoyed it. The beginning was a little slow to me, but the middle and last parts I enjoyed a lot. There's 2 extra scenes at the end. One during the credits (a must see if you're following the whole Marvel/Disney part of the universe) and a second one at the end of the credits. I read some complaining in other places, but people forget this is just comic-book related material at the end. Not Gone With The Wind. I would say that its a good movie, not a great one. But no regrets for me. Now, on to Captain America.
yep

I feel is was a great movie, great action scenes.
cmon that blackhole grenade was deadly !!!

Just to add to the qbove quote , the movie had that star trek feel to it ..a little bit, but still kept it THOR/marvel related!

Great Chemistry with Loki and Thor!

Def worth every penny ! Ill be seeing it again !

didnt really get the point of the extra scenes? nothing really special happened?
im guessing whats in the box given to benicio del toro is one of the gems for Thanos' Gauntlet? Or something for guardians of the Galaxy?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 11-11-2013 at 11:38 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

this movie was so much better than the first one. That ending credits scene was them giving the Infinity stone to the collector to not have them all in one spot cuz they already have 3 relics. Thanos gauntlet,the tesseract is one of the Infinity gems and the aether is the other one. It looks like they take the form of something else when they're not attached to the gauntlet, pretty dope idea.pretty sick how all those ending credits scenes lead into the next movie.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #14
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
this movie was so much better than the first one. That ending credits scene was them giving the Infinity stone to the collector to not have them all in one spot cuz they already have 3 relics. Thanos gauntlet,the tesseract is one of the Infinity gems and the aether is the other one. It looks like they take the form of something else when they're not attached to the gauntlet, pretty dope idea.pretty sick how all those ending credits scenes lead into the next movie.

I had a feeling it dealt with Thanos.

the scene after the credits was pretty cheezy. The mosnter chasing the birds was pretty funny!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #15
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just watched this, good film overall and worth watching.

It was a good move having Loki in this as I think it would have been pretty average without him, I kinda agree with Jin though and think the final sequences could have been better and didn't think the the main elf guy was that great as a bad guy as he never comes across as that much of a threat. However, the action scenes are on point, and Thor himself is a beast in this and has a few holy shit moments

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote