news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
LiveFast

LiveFast shaolin monk
Default The Brown Tape Now Available: Digital/CD/LP

Due to overwhelming requests from the Ghostface and Apollo Brown fans, Soul Temple has decided to make available the Apollo Brown variant of the Twelve Reasons To Die album on all formats.

"The Brown Tape" was originally released on Cassette only as a Record Store Day exclusive.

It is currently available exclusively from Soul Temple's Bandcamp site The digital download is available now, CDs and Vinyl will ship in early June. Expect the album to hit iTunes and physical retailers on June 11th

Stream/Purchase the album from this link: http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/...the-brown-tape

Those of you that are concerned about your pre-orders for 12RTD, we want to assure you that we are working around the clock to get you your product. The pre-orders for 12RTD were much larger that we originally expected , we have a small staff and we want to ship each order with delivery confirmation, so it is taking some time to get everything processed (over 3000 orders) and out the door. We expect that by this Friday everything will be shipped. You will receive an email when you order is on its way.
LiveFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

man ur quick. hahaha

im still waiting for my package in the mail =[

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

smart move, copping now fuck waiting anymore lol
Old 04-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
Airwaves

Airwaves sitting duck

nice nice. I figured they would do this. That's awesome that they had so many pre orders. Over 3000 is an awesome number for Ghost. This is the best Wu album since Cuban Linx 2 and with the release of The Brown Tape now people can hear the genius. It's really 2 different albums. GFK!! NEW GHOOSTFACCE!!!
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

you be able to get this at best buy?
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
Boogie
85 %ER

Boogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of fury

I copped the digital version today after hearing the sampler few weeks back. Really like Apollo's version of the tracks
Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #7
JaSchu

JaSchu grasshopper

http://respecta.net/audio/zarubezhny...rown-tape.html
JaSchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #8
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess its dope this is getting a proper release and probably deserves so, but i pre-ordered the delux set based on the fact that it was the only place i would get this version. fuck it

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #9
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
I copped the digital version today after hearing the sampler few weeks back. Really like Apollo's version of the tracks
Yeah I caved in and opened my tape before I realized it had leaked, shit is much better than the other version. The Roots are the only live hip hop that I can get into
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #10
klege
WuTang4Life

klege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to klege

Listening to it now, good so far.

"i'm engaged to a shotgun and it gets jelous"
klege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i prefer his versions of Black Suits/Cobblestones/Center and Sure Shot. was surprised about SS, that was one of Adrian's better beats but Apollo's was crazy. a mix of the best from each makes for a nice listen
Old 04-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #12
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger

Last edited by mic napalm; 04-23-2013 at 07:15 PM.
mic napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #13
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

This cover is fucking dope as shit!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #14
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

the sure shot....

cotdamn man. shits crazy

sin sounds off beat on revenge is sweet doe.......

both albums are dope. probably going to make a playlist with a mixture from each album.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:31 AM   #15
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Yup