news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #31
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

^2 of 3 Killarmy's albums were released before 2000

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #32
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
I think she's pretty cool, actually, posting on this forum.
I'm the coolest ever. Sheesh, this is the only place so far I haven't heard anyone teasing me about the lyrics. I didn't expect that from all of you.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:23 AM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i guess i should have downloaded it, when it was name your own price. now it's $8. haha

SOUL TEMPLE MUSIC

An alternate version of Ghostface Killah’s “Twelve Reasons To Die”, produced by Apollo Brown -

1. Beware of the Stare 02:31
2. Rise of the Black Suits 02:33
3. I Declare War 03:11
4. Blood on the Cobblestones 03:35
5. The Center of Attraction 02:47
6. Enemies All Around Me 02:10
7. An Unexpected Call 02:12
8. Rise of the Ghostface Killah 03:24
9. Revenge is Sweet 03:15
10. Murder Spree 03:53
11. The Sure Shot [parts 1 and 2] 03:36

- BUY | DOWNLOAD

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #34
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I like The Sureshot 1 & 2 Brown tape version
Old 04-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #35
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Apollo's versions of Blood on the Cobblestone, Center of Attraction, Enemies all Around Me, An Unexpected Call, Murder Spree, and Sure Shot Pt 1 and 2 are all better than the retail....

I like the static and grimeyness of Apollo's version better....

But I know a lot of heads who like the actual live instrumentation of Adrian's version....

Either way, Wu fans win....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:46 AM   #36
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what he said.

and i like apollos version better.
not that the o.g. is wack, but apollos just has that pure 90s grimey hip hop meets 70s blaxploitation soul vibe goin for it.

probably my favorite apollo brown project so far.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #37
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

i only like i declare war & murder spree its kind of weak i expected more and if ppl like this version more then the adrian younge shits gotta be weak but anyways
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #38
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

On the Brown version Ghosts lyrics are delivered better.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #39
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blood on the Cobblestones is fire. U-God's delivery owns the track.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #40
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
I actually like Apollo's version better....

Supposedly it was recorded old school style on DAT's and reels and that's why it has that static, grimey sound to it.

To each his own...
agreed, adrian younge came correct, dont get me wrong, but apollo brown did the damn thing, this is easily apollo's best work since gas mask, but all his shit is dope.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #41
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

Brown Tape. Younge version. 2 WU classics. And I don't use the term "classic" lightly, but after spending a month with these records I feel justified in calling them classics. This is the most satisfying release since Cuban II and Killa debut before that and Supreme before that. In short, Twelve Reasons to Die is fucking CLASSIC!!!!!! Every Ghost album is dope, but this one really is special.

The Corp is ASS for not advertising it, laughable that this is the WU's official site.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #42
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

I like the pacewon version of I declare war better
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #43
dapo
CHICKEN HEAD

dapo crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biz View Post
I like the pacewon version of I declare war better
where can we here that version?
dapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #44
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

The Brown tape is def dope no ? but I personally like Younge's version overall, I however have them both in heavy rotation right now in my playlist along with Durag Dynasty -360 waves of course.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #45
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

It'd be cool to see what Madlib could come up with if he was given the acapellas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote