news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-24-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Tonedeff's new EP is dope AF

HUNTER TRACKLISTING
1. And They Watched Him
2. Hunter*
3. Lucky (feat. Extended Famm)
4. Narcissus
5. Competitive Nature
All Songs Written & Produced By: Tonedeff
Scratches by: DJ JS-1
Additional Vocals by: Fjer
*Produced By: DJ Static

Stream/free download:
http://tonedeff.bandcamp.com/album/hunter-ep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah can't wait to listen to this, think this shaping up to be what everyone was hoping Polymer would sound like overall. Not gonna listen till I purchase album. Demon has grown on me as well but Glutton was still a dissapointment. Still don't know how he's going to blend these three together (along with da 4th) for da full album, considering they all sound diff. Still, imma preorder ta fuck
Old 09-26-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, Glutton was a huge let-down to me. Demon was pretty good, but still not quite up to standard to me. This, however, was excactly what I was hoping for.

"When I wrote Politics I was a kid acknowledging all of the shit
Now I’m an adult and I feel like a prophet,
Like how many shots did I call? Should I call my accountant?
Since Hip Hop - the counter culture - became the culture of counting"

Quote:
Old 09-27-2014, 03:18 AM   #4
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

this ep is fucking gay.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:16 PM   #5
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

lol.

Quote: