news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #46
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why do you always say white guy co worker? why don't you just say co worker? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #47
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Why don't you stop bothering me and stop being a dick? I know it's hard for you to do that since you don't have any friends and you like fat women. So you gotta say retarded stuff to get people to laugh when you aren't funny.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #48
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Here's a funny skit by Willie D called Siccness on his Loved By Few Hated By Many album. The skit has 2 black guys talking about him while they're watching a Geto Boys video and one of the guys hates him.

Gangsta put me down. Man you like that nigga there man?
Who? Willie D? Hell yeah. He one of the muthafucking realest nigga.
He ain't one of shit. Don't say no shit like that man. Fuck that nigga man LOL.
Why you hating nigga?
Fuck that nigga man and i ain't hating. Just fuck that nigga LOL. That nigga riding around town fucking all my bitches LOL. That nigga even fucked Renee man.
Renee man?
Yeah he fucked Renee my wife nigga LOL.
Naw man
They was in Vegas man at the fight.
He got some pussy from her? LOL
That ain't funny man. That nigga fucking all my broads. Pam, Lisa, Angie, everybody man hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That baldhead, ghetto boy, rap a lot, recognize the real. Man fuck that nigga man. That nigga ain't shit LOL. I can't stand that nigga. That nigga think he balling. When i see that nigga, i got something for that nigga man LOL.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #49
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Yeah Willie D's albums are pretty much all out of print. It sucks. It's the same thing with alot of Esham and Necro. Damn record labels....
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #50
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Nice picture of Redman in your avatar. Here's some southern rap songs i like.

Gangsta Boo-Where Dem Dollas At
8Ball and MJG-We Started This, Buck Bounce with DJ Quik, You Don't Want Drama
8Ball-If I Die
Coolbreeze-Watch For The Hook
Tela and 8Ball and MJG-Sho Nuff
Master P-Bout Dat, Is There A Heaven 4 A Gangsta
Tru-Bout It Bout It, Hootie Hoo
504 Boyz-Tight Whips, Wobble Wobble
Mystikal-Bouncin Back, Shake That Ass, Neck Ov Da Woodz with Outkast
Silkk The Shocker-Go Down
C-Murder with Magic and Snoop Dogg-Down 4 My Niggas
Outkast-The Whole World
Trick Daddy-Shut Up, Nann Nigga, I'm A Thug, Thug Money
JT Money-Who Dat, Hi-Lo
2 Live Crew-Pop That Pussy, In The Dust, Hangin Out
Luke of 2 Live Crew-Cowards In Compton, Scarred
Poison Clan-Check Out The Avenue video version
Kris Kross-It's A Shame, You Can't Get With This, Alright, I'm Real, Warm It Up video version
Old 05-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #51
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Nice picture of Redman in your avatar. Here's some southern rap songs i like.

Gangsta Boo-Where Dem Dollas At
8Ball and MJG-We Started This, Buck Bounce with DJ Quik, You Don't Want Drama
8Ball-If I Die
Coolbreeze-Watch For The Hook
Tela and 8Ball and MJG-Sho Nuff
Master P-Bout Dat, Is There A Heaven 4 A Gangsta
Tru-Bout It Bout It, Hootie Hoo
504 Boyz-Tight Whips, Wobble Wobble
Mystikal-Bouncin Back, Shake That Ass, Neck Ov Da Woodz with Outkast
Silkk The Shocker-Go Down
C-Murder with Magic and Snoop Dogg-Down 4 My Niggas
Outkast-The Whole World
Trick Daddy-Shut Up, Nann Nigga, I'm A Thug, Thug Money
JT Money-Who Dat, Hi-Lo
2 Live Crew-Pop That Pussy, In The Dust, Hangin Out
Luke of 2 Live Crew-Cowards In Compton, Scarred
Poison Clan-Check Out The Avenue video version
Kris Kross-It's A Shame, You Can't Get With This, Alright, I'm Real, Warm It Up video version
Thanks. Nice list, I haven't heard alot of those, I'll have to check them out. With C-Murder's "Down 4 My Niggas", wasn't that on both a C-Murder album and a Snoop album?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #52
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah Down 4 My Niggas is on C-Murder's album and Snoop Dogg's album. I was listening to Down 4 My Niggas this morning. The video is tight. Have you seen the video? If you haven't, check it out on Youtube. I like Snoop's lyrics when he said what niggas, them niggas, yeah dawg you wit em, fuck em, let's get em, do em, i did em. We getting nutty in this muthafucka. I got my buddy in this muthafucka, leave a nigga bloody in this muthafucka LOL. Shit you doing too much, you got it coming muthafucka. Some of these niggas is bitches too LOL. And some of these niggas look just like you. Well where i'm from, we like to ride on fools. I do my dirt all by my lonely. C-Murder and Magic, yeah them my muthafucking homies. So when shit gets thick and foggy and niggas wanna act like they wanna get with Snoop Dogg, let me let you niggas know. Fuck what you going through and fuck what you stand for, fucker LOL.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #53
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Here's lyrics to Willie D's So What song dissing rappers that brag about how much money they got and the material things they got. He is so funny. This song is on his Unbreakable album.

Anybody don't like this can suck the peeda. Watch out now. Here comes another heater. Everytime i turn the radio on, i get hot. I'm sick of niggas bragging about what they got LOL. I came here to show and tell. Half of these muthafuckas broke as hell LOL. Most of these bitches scared to come to the hood LOL. The rest talking about they platinum but they can't go wood. Let's get the facts straight out the gate. You ain't real nigga, you's a cake LOL. You talk a lot of shit about scrapping and guns but if i slapped the fuck out you right now, you run hahahahahahahaha. So what if you rich. Let me tell you something bitch LOL. A nigga don't feel like hearing that shit LOL. I could give a fuck about how tight your flow is LOL. You garbage if you ain't doing nothing for these kids.

So what you got a new set of wheels. So what they put your house on cribs. So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL. So what you got ice in your chain. So what you got bitches giving you brain. So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL.

Shouting out to the hood every god damn minute but when you gon build a bridge in it? LOL. Got money out the ass and you swinging like Tarzan but all your homeboys starving. It takes me to talk about your selfish ass cause most individuals don't know the half. You roll through the hood and pass out a few bucks but you ain't really trying to see a nigga come up. It ain't safe when you talking shit. Your bodyguard ain't nothing but a big old bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. Heard you got jumped on by a broad LOL. Now suddenly you got a record out and your ass is hard LOL. Cocksucka muthafucka, you a brand new fool LOL. Tricking with these chickens and your kids need shoes. Radios and videos playing your shit. Screaming your record company name but they laying you dick LOL.

How you living? How you living mr ball player? Since you signed that new contract, you ain't did jack LOL. You lucky i ain't the team owner cause i'd pull out a 9 and pop your ass while you riding the pine hahahahahahaha. Northside niggas don't care if you rich. We play for respect and authority bitch LOL.

Here's another funny song he did on Play Witcha Mama album called I Ain't Changin Shit. He always says funny stuff that makes me laugh.

God damnit i warned ya. Stupid muthafuckas LOL. Who is this bitch named C Delores Tucker? Letting that lip flop fucking with hip hop. She'll get her old ass dropped hahahahahahahahahaha. To the floor is the way she'll go cause that ho ain't no better than Massimo. And even Dionne Warwick on the bandwagon trying to ban rap with her big nose ugly ass LOL. Bitch claim to be a psychic but she can't see that what pays the bills is reality. Cause niggas tired of the bougie cast. Making em laugh and kissing white folks ass LOL. That's why they love Sammy. Look like that's the only way a nigga gonna get a grammy. And because of this, some of ya'll gon switch but me i ain't changing shit.

88 was the year i came into this rap game and ain't shit changed. Everywhere i look i see a hum drum. Muthafuckas been biting since Roxanne won. Now everybody wanna be a gangsta. Even r&b niggas got that gear and all this hizzah fizzah wizzah bullshit, get off Snoop Dogg's dick LOL. And push up on your own and come original crip before you fuck around with a pioneer. All on another nigga's pecker. That's why your ass ain't selling no records LOL. And my career in this business is continuing cause muthafuckas want what's genuine. And that's real. Not your god damn run of the mill. Yeah muthafuckas i'm a be here LOL. Making that money like i'm suppose and talking about these baldhead hoes LOL. So keep cracking them jokes about a muthafucka hollering bitch LOL. I ain't changing shit LOL.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #54
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Here's some more southern rap songs i like.

T Rock-Slang And Serve on Three 6 Mafia's Choices soundtrack
Three 6 Mafia and UGK-Sippin On Some Syrup
Project Pat-Fuckin With The Best
Bushwick Bill-Skitzo, You Gonna Be My Bitch
Old 05-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #55
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Quote:
Why don't you stop bothering me and stop being a dick? I know it's hard for you to do that since you don't have any friends and you like fat women. So you gotta say retarded stuff to get people to laugh when you aren't funny.
Beats surfing the internet in a library and having white co-workers burn your Willie D albums, I guess.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #56
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Whatever faggot. What i need a computer for when i can use the one at the library since i don't be on the computer a lot.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #57
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I also like these southern rap songs.

Juvenile-Ha, Back That Ass Up, In My Life, Bounce Back
BG-Cash Money Is A Army
Big Tymers-Get Your Roll On
Birdman and Clipse-What Happened To That Boy
Little Wayne-Tha Block Is Hot
Turk-One Saturday Night
DMG-You Don't Hear Me Doe(When i first heard this, i thought it was Scarface. DMG sounds just like him.)
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #58
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

With averaging 900 posts a year, I guess you've been bugging the librarian
Old 05-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #59
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Whatever faggot. What i need a computer for when i can use the one at the library since i don't be on the computer a lot.
are you ok charles. ive never seen you use the word faggot ever before. don't let these fools get to you.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #60
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't let these clowns get me upset. I just be playing with them.