news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #46
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I'm still waiting for Sony to announce a similar used games fee tbh. I'll be sticking with ffxiv and giving up on gaming if they do though
They already stated that you can play used games, since then not a single rumor or details about it has come up yet. Sony press conference will be on June 10. We have to wait and see.

There's still hope for the Xbox One:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-on...=Topslot;Slot2
Quote:
[UPDATE 2] Sources have told Polygon that the Xbox One will not require gamers pay an activation fee to play used games, but will mandate regular checks to verify the authenticity of games.

Microsoft is also reportedly mulling over the idea of special "exemption codes" that could be provided to those in Internet-free scenarios, like active-duty soldiers.

[UPDATE] Following the publication of this story, Microsoft director of Xbox Live programming Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb provided a new statement on Xbox One and used games.

"The ability to trade in and resell games is important to gamers and to Xbox," he said. "Xbox One is designed to support the trade in and resale of games. Reports about our policies for trade in and resale are inaccurate and incomplete. We will disclose more information in the near future."

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 05-25-2013 at 02:25 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:49 AM   #47
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I didn't mean they would do it, I just meant it wouldn't surprise me if they did

Exemption codes for what?
Old 05-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #48
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Exemption codes for people like overseas troops who might be in a remote region off the grid.

It'll by pass the requirement to connect to their online servers every 24hrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #49
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

Gotta admit I'm not really excited. I don't like the name, the design is okay.
Not sure about the fact that the console gotta do everything in my living room, but again I'm probably not their target market. I want good games, so I'm waiting to see the PS4.

Spectrum7glr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:00 AM   #50
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I must be the only one that doesn't mind the new name

The rumours about Sony charging for pre owned games have started apparently
Old 05-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #51
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

POOR PEOPLE BUY USED GAMEs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #52
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rich people work at Best Buy and have tile floors.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:46 PM   #53
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I SPENT 5 MONTHS OF YOUR FURNITURE SALES THIS MEMORIAL WEEKEnD

Old 05-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #54
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Fuck this bullshit... online 24/7 camera in my house recording me fap to Mindy Kaling and shit, then that faggot Bill Gates be fingering his asshole while looking at me slamming my fist up and down my glistening shaft and shit. Straight faggot shit, dawg.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #55
CEITEDMOFO

Xbox One: Constantly Listening To Conversations

With the announcement of Microsoft’s next generation gaming console, the Xbox One, it has emerged that the new system carries a device that will be constantly listening’ to gamer’s conversations.
During a PR move designed to make the Xbox One appear more attractive, Microsoft’s hardware program manager, John Link, let slip that a component bundled with the console, the Kinect, will contain a microphone that never turns off.

The current version of the Kinect also contains a microphone but that can be switched off.

Speaking last night, Link said:

“The Kinect has a variety of settings. You know, it’s always available to the system, so … you can count, as an application developer
or a game developer, [that] everyone’s going to have a Kinect. You always have that stream available. And then, you know, there are settings,
obviously, in the console to be able to change the settings of how your Kinect is used, if you’re interested.

“It will be just listening enough to know that, ‘Hey, I heard something interesting. Somebody’s probably trying to wake me up.’ It sends it to the
console for confirmation, and then it can really power up to that high-power state.”

The new system can automatically detect and identify users through their body shape and voice. The system can also monitor heart rates.

Microsoft were quick to defend the technology, releasing a statement:

“The new Kinect is listening for a specific cue, like ‘Xbox on,’” the spokesperson said. “We know our customers want and expect strong
privacy protections to be built into our products, devices and services, and for companies to be responsible stewards of their data. Microsoft has
more than 10 years of experience making privacy a top priority. Kinect for Xbox 360 was designed and built with strong privacy protections in place and the new Kinect will continue this commitment.”

They also added:

“We aren’t using Kinect to snoop on anybody at all. We listen for the word ‘Xbox on’ and then switch on the machine, but we don’t
transmit personal data in any way, shape or form that could be personally identifiable to you, unless you explicitly opt into that.”

However, the company aren’t exactly known for their commitment to privacy.
http://intellihub.com/2013/05/24/xbo...conversations/

Old 05-29-2013, 12:44 AM   #56
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Hooray for technological spies, don't forget this is the console that tracks the amount of people in your houseehen you're playing or was that Sony? I lose track of creepy consoles
Old 05-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #57
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/microsof...stance-6409105

Microsoft has said it is "listening" to the various complaints and concerns surrounding the unveiling of its next-generation Xbox One console last week.

Microsoft spokesperson Larry "Major Nelson" Hyrb said that Microsoft is readying up a series of answers relating to key concerns over DRM, the need for the console to check-in online, and a perceived lack of focus from Microsoft on gaming.

Responding to a critical statement on Twitter, Hyrb said that "I am working on rounding up answers, and they look pretty good. Once I have them all I'll make a post."

"And yes, we are listening," he asserted.

Many core questions about the nature of the Xbox One currently remain unanswered by Microsoft at this point, though the company has repeatedly assured gamers to wait for E3. The company earlier this week tried to calm fears about users' privacy surrounding the Xbox One's new Kinect sensor.

Last week Hryb said that "reports about our policies for trade in and resale are inaccurate and incomplete. We will disclose more information in the near future." A previous report had said Microsoft and the original publisher will receive a cut of every used game sold in stores.

Microsoft executive Aaron Greenberg has said the company's E3 showing will "get it right."

I really do hope they 'get it right' at E3! Hopefully they've listened to these complaints and it's not too late for them to make some changes
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #58
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Xbox One: Angry Rant Pt. 2

LOL! Xbox is done

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #59
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

u decided to un fuck it ahahahah
Old 06-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #60
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You'd have to be an idiot to buy a product that requires 24 hr internet check-ins.

Imagine a storm or accident knocks out the broadband in your area and you can't play a single player game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote