news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Tupac Shakur's former bodyguard found dead

Quote:
Tupac Shakur's former bodyguard has been found dead at his home in California.

Frank Alexander, aka Big Frank, passed away in the city of Murrieta on Sunday. Reports suggest his death was a possible suicide, although specific details are scarce.

Alexander, who was also a friend of the slain hip-hop icon, served as Shakur's personal security guard during the final year of his life and he was with the rapper in Las Vegas on the night he was shot and killed in September of 1996.

However, he was assigned to a different job hours before the tragedy and subsequently spoke of his regret at not being there to protect Shakur from harm on that fateful night.

Alexander went on to write a book about his relationship with the star, titled Got Your Back, and appeared on various TV shows and documentaries, including his own 2007 film, Tupac Assassination: Conspiracy or Revenge, about the circumstances surrounding the unsolved murder.

Confirming the bodyguard's death, his Bonded Films producing partner Richard Bond writes, "My best friend of 16 years passed away (on Sunday). I am waiting to hear on the details. When I do and it is the truth, I will let everyone know. Please respect his family and friends in this time of loss."
http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/05/02/...ard-found-dead

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

How long before this is blamed on our alien overlords?

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote