news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > For Sale and Trade

Old 03-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk
Default looking for czarface 7l esorteric inspectah deck cassette

peace yall im looking for the czarface cassette tape brand new still sealed if any 1 has it and wants to sell it or maybe do a trade please let me know you can check out what i got for trade in this section in the tread selling my wu cassettes and kung fu tapes all of them in that thread are for trade for the czarface cassette thanks

peace
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #2
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Was it released on tape ???
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:55 AM   #3
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Oh, my bad... Just find info about cassette release! Nice...
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

this czarface cassette is going for 250 on ebay and 200 dollars on discogs they only made a 100 of these so i guess my chances getting one of these are really slim

some one had it up for bid on ebay a couple of days ago the bid was only up to 20 something dollars i was going to try to bid but never have any luck with that but if i new it was going to be these crazy ass prices i would tryed to bid and take my chances

peace
Old 03-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone who would pay more than $7.99 for that cassette either now or even 20 years ago needs to be euthanized

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A lot of 7 star related screennames at the forum.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hurry up http://www.getondown.com/album.php?id=16216
Old 03-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #8
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

thanks jammin for the info where to find this cassette

peace