news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #1
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default TV Land pulls Dukes of Hazzard off the air over controversy

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=32152437

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #2
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who cares. The show is a classic and I used to have several episodes on dvd. I love Catherine Bach who played Daisy Duke. She's gained weight LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:24 PM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

who cares about what? it getting taken off the air?

Old 07-01-2015, 02:37 PM   #4
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah. People that are fans of the show are still watching it because they probably got the episodes on dvd. RIP Sorrell Booke, Denver Pyle and James Best. Have you seen the recent commercials for Autotrader.com with Tom Wopat and John Schneider riding in the General Lee?

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 07-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to watch this with my pops in the early afternoon, good times when I was really young. this is a TV classic without a doubt

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

his final concert https://soundcloud.com/talkgoodbusin...the-final-show

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:13 PM   #6
CharlesJones
-

Yeah I miss the tv shows of the 70's, 80's and 90's. Too many garbage shows now. I got Miami Vice on dvd from the library last week and I've been watching it this week. I got season 3 on dvd. Olivia Brown and Saundra Santiago who were Don and Philip's partners were hot. I love Olivia and she always had her hair and body looking good. She had a small part in 48 Hours movie with Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy as Eddie's woman. She had a jhericurl LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 03:28 PM   #7
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Maybe they could blur out the top of the car when they show the episodes.

Old 07-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Maybe they could blur out the top of the car when they show the episodes.
I heard they had a hell of a time finding the right cars for the stunts back then

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

his final concert https://soundcloud.com/talkgoodbusin...the-final-show

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #9
CharlesJones
-

That's a good idea. I don't know why the network won't think of that instead of cancelling the reruns.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 03:38 PM   #10
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Or superimpose a Non Ignorants flag on top

Old 07-01-2015, 10:55 PM   #11
chiba
N.I.

chiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of fury

^great idea!!

the show is being pulled for a dumb reason tho
its a classic! They dont need to blur anything.
As a kid I watched the show and thought that was just a decal on the car (I'm not American).
I didn't know it was a Civil War Flag/Flag of the South

whats next? they cancel MASH for having japanese actors play korean soldiers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 07-01-2015 at 10:57 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote