news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-26-2013, 12:45 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 9th Prince of Killarmy Interview (New Killarmy album + Killarmy Reunion Tour )

Last edited by Jammin; 04-26-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Thanks for posting, but what is he saying? The new album is gonna be named "The Return of the Six Man Wettin'" or "The Turn of the Six Man Wettin" or even something more? I can't understand

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It could be The return of the 6 man wettin...

^^That could be from 1 man wettin, now imagine 6!!!

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
Thanks for posting, but what is he saying? The new album is gonna be named "The Return of the Six Man Wettin'" or "The Turn of the Six Man Wettin" or even something more? I can't understand
busty.pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 AM   #5
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Return of the 6-man wedding...
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #6
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

Fear, love and war was surposed to be called it

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:42 AM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"the last armageddon" is better
Old 04-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #8
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

heard all this talk in 2011, put up some music to prove it

lol @ the Clan being able to put together 2 albums before Killarmy comes with a 4th, not the most organized group in the world
Old 04-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Yea this so called "reunion" album was supposed to come out like 2-3 years ago......

But with dudes egos now and shit, nobody can get on the same page anymore....its a damn shame....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
JaSchu

JaSchu grasshopper

give that shit both titles
JaSchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #11
sakechamp
GNETICZ

sakechamp grasshopper

It's official. 4th Disciple just got some beats off me that's going to be on it. He's putting it together and it's going to be ill.
sakechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:53 AM   #12
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA's still promoting The Tao of Wu?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote