news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
18-23
Peace To The Gods And Ear

18-23 crouching tiger
Default Whyz Ruler ENY(East New York) Prd. By J Love

East New York Prd. by J Love Off The Upcoming Album From Whyz Ruler Titled " He Exists" 2013.

New Video Fro Whyz Ruler " East New York " Prd. by J Love. Off of The Upcoming Album Titled " He Exists". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uezCkfH7g0k

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uezCkfH7g0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
18-23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

The drums sounds like taken from DJ Premier drum kit

Beat is nice, I'm waitin

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is this in the wu chamber?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #4
18-23
Peace To The Gods And Ear

18-23 crouching tiger
Default Eny

Whyz Ruler is the producer of "Iron God Chamber" "Iron Godsmen vs. The Bronzemen" etc. Plus MK is on hid upcoming album which is solely produced by J Love( Ghostface DJ).
He Is The Iron God.

Last edited by 18-23; 04-26-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Adding more
18-23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rhymes is tough.

Video is funny. He said something about forcing sneak theives "to eat shit in dark basements" and at the end of the vid he has something that looks like shit in paper for the kidnapped guy to eat. Lol

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote