news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default why dont House Of Pain release some new music?

I think every member is still cool with each other.

does MJ Muggs has any kind of beef with HOP?

Same As It Ever Was is a classic!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #2
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Nobody wants to hear new music from them hahahahahahahahahahaha. They're a one hit wonder and people only remember their Jump Around song.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Jump Around is fuckin corny, I hate that song, "Same As It Ever Was" is an fuckin amazing LP.

only fools think House Of Pain is just Jump Around...
Old 05-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @charles ramsey

insanely dope album from the best era ever
Old 05-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

I saw them live a couple of years ago. They put on a good show, the one thing was it was way too short. I think they were on for maybe forty minutes?

I had heard that they were going to release a new album, but I haven't seen anything since. I know Everlast was touring, and I had heard that he was going to put out a new album this year as well.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEXile View Post
I saw them live a couple of years ago. They put on a good show, the one thing was it was way too short. I think they were on for maybe forty minutes?

I had heard that they were going to release a new album, but I haven't seen anything since. I know Everlast was touring, and I had heard that he was going to put out a new album this year as well.
Everlast had a fuckin dope rusty voice, quite the opposite of B-Real, but both sounded really dope over DJ Muggs beats.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everlast retired or something like that cos his daughter is ill, she was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis so he left La Coka Nostra and said he was focussing on his daughters medical issues.

That was a year or so ago though, so I dunno if he decided to put out a new album since then.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #8
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

la coka nostra first album is basically house of pain. everlast, dj lethal and danny boy. just also happens to feature plenty of slaine and ill bill, which makes it better then house of pain.

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-09-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:55 AM   #9
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
la coka nostra first album is basically house of pain. everlast, dj lethal and danny boy. just also happens to feature plenty of slaine and ill bill, which makes it better then house of pain.
dont even compare La Coka Nostra to House Of Pain, House Of Pain sounded much better, their beats were much better, and Everlast was much better back then.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:25 AM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

same as it ever was IS a classic.If they ever made another joint like that I would def buy.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #11
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

Quote:
why dont House Of Pain release some new music?
for the sake of rap
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #12
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
dont even compare La Coka Nostra to House Of Pain, House Of Pain sounded much better, their beats were much better, and Everlast was much better back then.
your mom was much better back then
Old 05-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
your mom was much better back then
grow up kid!
Old 05-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
this is true.

but slaine's a better mc than bill or everlast, even in his house of pain prime.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #15
Paranoid
Venom

my wiener grew up when i saw your mom.

in all seriousness, you're getting worked up over matters of opinion and telling someone else to grow up.