news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms
Default Havoc feat. Styles P and Raekwon - "Favorite Rap Stars"

http://www.xclusiveszone.net/2013/05...ite-rap-stars/
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Very nice - thanks
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

this is the kind of music I love!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

dope
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #5
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

This is pretty good, I really like that sample. Been used so many times by QB artists.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
This is pretty good, I really like that sample. Been used so many times by QB artists.
give me exemples please!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn rae is putting in mad work

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dam this shit sick. Did Hav produce this ?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #9
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Yes
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #10
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
give me exemples please!

I cant tell you the names of the songs off the top of my head but I know its Cormega, G Rap, & Killa Sha.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #11
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
I cant tell you the names of the songs off the top of my head but I know its Cormega, G Rap, & Killa Sha.
cīmon dude, think a lil bit, I would be very apreciated.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:14 AM   #12
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Damn rae is putting in mad work
yeah, Rae has a classic bossy flow on this track, but Styles P this KILLS this track, this dude is a true beast when he has good beats.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #13
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
cīmon dude, think a lil bit, I would be very apreciated.
Ok "No Happy Ending" - Lake ft Cormega - My Brothers Keeper album, however Mega isnt on the track. I have heard Mega on this solo , as well as G Rap & Killsha, probably on some mixtapes. Thats def a QB beat just by listening to it. LL Cool J also used it on "Feel My Heartbeat", off the Exit 13 album, whos also from QB. Willie the Kid also used it on his "Crates" mixtape. If I find those gems Ill post it up for sure. If you havent listened to that Lake & Mega joint you should, its really good. peace.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...We+Chose+Remix
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This isnt impressive it sounds average.