news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 3D Printed Gun is Now a Reality

3D printing innovator makes good on its promise
It was mere months ago that people began seriously pondering the prospect of a gun that could be created solely using a 3D printer.

Late July 2012, an Austin, TX based group called Defense Distributed announced plans to begin research and development into such a weapon, to be known as the “Wiki Weapon” due to its tremendous online availability.

Their vision was not only to create an online repository for different printable gun part files, but to make readily available all the gun part files required to print and assemble a personal firearm, capable of firing at least one round.

“So consider this, a CAD file containing the information for a 3D printable weapon system. If that file was seeded by 30 people, let’s say, as long as there’s a free Internet, that file is available to anyone at any time, all over the world. A gun can be anywhere. Any bullet is now a weapon,” group spokesman Cody Wilson stated in a Youtube video at the time.

Fast-forward to May 2013 and the idea has very nearly come to full fruition.

Defense Distributed has announced it is in its final stages of testing a gun completely made out of 3D printed parts, titled the “Liberator,” a salute to the single-shot pistol the FP-45 Liberator from the World War II era.

“All sixteen pieces of the Liberator prototype were printed in ABS plastic with a Dimension SST printer from 3D printing company Stratasys, with the exception of a single nail that’s used as a firing pin. The gun is designed to fire standard handgun rounds, using interchangeable barrels for different calibers of ammunition,” writes Forbes Magazine’s Andy Greenberg.

In order to have the “Liberator” comply with federal laws, namely the Undetectable Firearms Act – a law making it illegal to manufacture, import, sell, ship, deliver, possess, transfer or receive a firearm that is not detectable by a walk-through metal detector or X-ray machine – Defense Distributed has inserted a small six ounce piece of metal into the gun’s body.

As we have documented in the past (see Printable Gun Revolution Moving Forward Despite Corporate Second Amendment Fears in the Nov. issue of Infowars Magazine), the project has encountered more than its fair share of hurdles.

Early on, crowd-funding site Indiegogo terminated their account thwarting initial attempts to raise money, the Stratasys 3D printer company confiscated the printer Defense Distributed had leased citing dubious excuses, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives sought to question him following rumors of illegal gun manufacturing.

Back in January, we also reported that, in response to Defense Distributed’s work, New York Rep. Steve Israel was pushing for the renewal of the Undetectable Firearms Act, which is set to expire this year. Rep. Israel feared that, “With the advent of 3-D printers these guns are suddenly a real possibility,” and that 3D printed guns would soon be “as easy to come by as a Google search.”

In March, we also highlighted concerted attack pieces against the group by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and the BBC. Evidently, liberals aren’t too happy with the idea of proliferating the so-called gun culture.

The files for the “Liberator” aren’t quite up on their site yet, but Cody says they should be there by Monday, along with videos.

Below is Alex Jones’ January interview with Defense Distributed’s Cody Wilson on the Infowars Nightly News.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really want one of those printers and print myself a girlfriend. Or print out my cock and send it to Msrza. Maybe print out another printer and use that to print another printer to print out another printer and use it to print out Xzibit and have him put some dildos in your moms car. The possibilities are endless.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I disagree with that group. Maybe some day in the future they might regret what they did, maybe not. I wonder how they will feel when a street criminal or terrorist follows their instructions and kills somebody.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GOLDEN GUNS>>> PLASTIC

Old 05-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

DM's uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

At the Command of the State Department, Defense Distributed Pulls Its 3D Printed Gun*Blueprints

http://betabeat.com/2013/05/defense-...ilson-3d-guns/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:55 AM   #7
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

Damn, the era of everybody having guns is coming quicker than I thought.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When are they gonna make handheld laser weapons a reality?

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
When are they gonna make handheld laser weapons a reality?
They might already be.

Where do you get a 3D printer, and how much are they?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO

THIS THREAD WAS A FAILURE, I WANTED ROB SWANSON TO GET FURIOUS THAT HE ALREADY POSTED THIS BUT INSTEAD HE GAVE US A SERIOUs POST FAIL

CANT WAIT TIL THESE PLASTIC JOINTS BLOW UP SOME NERDS HAND

Old 05-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL B, DRAKE View Post
THIS THREAD WAS A FAILURE, I WANTED ROB SWANSON TO GET FURIOUS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 05-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #12
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

cant wait to blast a plastic K and make them bastards lay in a casket, hey
Old 05-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #13
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shrap Canadians don't do things like that act accordingly
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
Are you positive?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 05-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #15
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
u think we be lumberjacks and shit, wearin plaid and shit while we mack a bitch?