news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #91
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
watch that shit
I watched that a few months ago when somebody posted it in HIPHOP forum. I don't feel like watching the whole thing again. Just tell me what he said and how it inspired you to ask that question you keep asking.

Quote:
Ok - so the Father is not a Man - so what is He ?
Father? Naw, that's what christians call him, but those christians have physical men as fathers, not God as a father. God is not man with a penis to pee and an anus to drop logs. God is above that. God is unalike anything we know and he cannot be seen, but he exists.

Quote:
but we are the children of God right ?
I am not the child of God. THat is a statement christians like to say. I am the child of my human parents. God is the creator of us all.

Quote:
the more i hear from religious folk, the more primitive and outdated the whole mind set becomes -
I do not consider myself religious, but a scripturalist. Please do not put me in the same category as people who go to a congregation and dress up like a fashion show and listen to a preacher and give him money and for 6 days of the week, sin the worst sins and are two-tongued.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #92
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
that question you keep asking.

how many times did i ask that question ?

Quote:
God is above that. God is unalike anything we know and he cannot be seen, but he exists.

uh huh

Quote:
I am not the child of God. THat is a statement christians like to say. I am the child of my human parents.

ok - so you believe that something inhuman created humans - that's your business - the Quaran is a confirmation of the Bible - the bible is a book about the movements of a people called "The children of God"

Quote:
I do not consider myself religious, but a scripturalist. Please do not put me in the same category as people who go to a congregation and dress up like a fashion show and listen to a preacher and give him money and for 6 days of the week, sin the worst sins and are two-tongued.

after dealing with a Myriad of the different types, i see no difference in what you're saying verses what they are saying - that whole mind state needs to be sat down - and a new mind and new way needs to shine -
Old 06-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #93
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

hmmm....eye was wondering why "diggy" insulted self out of the blue over there in general chat....

now eye know...he worships a ghost

who u gonna call???

yeah lord nose....if one worships the God of the Bible and Quran then they worship a black man...they can tap dance around the issue but if you take scripture as it is without no bullshit greco-roman interpertation there is no debate

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #94
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
hmmm....eye was wondering why "diggy" insulted self out of the blue over there in general chat....

now eye know...he worships a ghost
According to what definition?

Quote:
yeah lord nose....if one worships the God of the Bible and Quran then they worship a black man...they can tap dance around the issue but if you take scripture as it is without no bullshit greco-roman interpertation there is no debate
Your interpretation.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 06-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #95
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #96
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
God is unalike anything we know and he cannot be seen, but he exists.
What do you call an adult that has an imaginary friend?

A crazy person
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #97
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HE's not like anything that we know, HE cannot be seen, But HE's there somewhere. and if you don't believe that, you're going to go to hell where your flesh will be burned off and replaced then burned off again for eternity - he knows if you've been naughty or nice

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-26-2013 at 08:41 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #98
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
he knows if you've been naughty or nice
Lol
Old 06-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #99
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 06-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #100
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lol - so they tell their children this Lie on Jesus's birthday about this big ole gift giving man ?

isn't Jesus supposed to be the biggest gift giver ?

i never heard anything about Jesus on christmas day coming up - no one talked about him - but pictures of this santa claus was everywhere
Old 06-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #101
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

Quote:

Your interpretation.
hahahahaha(fake sarchastic laugh)hahahaha.......

mmmmmmmm......no

cheezy my theology isn't

om a nuetral observer

eye could give 2 fucks and 3 intestinal worms and 4 kernals of monsanto corn about da Quran or Bible

but just going by what the text says on these two scree-ups

in many instances it clearly says that God is a man...

you da one dats alll greco-roma-fying it and shit

but like eye said...om nuetral eye have no reason to lie about
them 2 books

U can clearly cee what filth eye attract just by mah relatively high rate of vibrational frequency

eye much rather not have to deal with such vampires but...truth is truth....

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #102
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
mmmmmmm.....so you are saying the user "paranoid" is your enemy???

what is the reason you feel he is your enemy????
Nice spin right there.

What I'm saying is: if you decide to be an enemy of Christianity (which is cool, it deserves a lot of enemies) first learn what you're fighting against.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #103
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
False analogy. My definition of God is "he begets not nor is begotten, and there is none like him" (according to Quran). You are comparing God to a fictional man, however God by definition is not a man, and God is not an invention of the human mind. If you do believe God to be an invention of the human mind, then name the person who invented it (if you can)!
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/people-places/john.html

God is not an invention like bicycle. But it begins like this (read article). By finding an easy cop-out for explaining something hard to understand.

Quote:
So what if people believe in the existence of a supreme God because it is written down in a book? What is the problem?
Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy? It was also written in a book. More than one in fact.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #104
diggy
The ABBOTT

You have missed my point. Just cause something is written, does not make it wrong. If all written works are wrong, then the society we know would not exist, would it?

As for knowcheeze, you are not neutral on this. You are clearly showing negative emotion.

Quote:

Old 07-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #105
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
You have missed my point. Just cause something is written, does not make it wrong. If all written works are wrong, then the society we know would not exist
He hasnt missed your point. Okay so theres a 0.00000001% chance that religion is true. Those are the same odds id give of superman being a true story.

And are you implying that this society is good?

Whats good about having a group of people you never met and have no connection to putting their hands in your life?

Whats good about the fact its based on the extremely dubious nature of religion. They are story books commissioned by old governments to control people. Common sense should prevail. I know the suns there, because THE SUNS THERE! Lol