news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #106
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
He hasnt missed your point. Okay so theres a 0.00000001% chance that religion is true.
Could you please show me how you got that number?

Quote:
And are you implying that this society is good?
Where did I imply such a thing? Show me if you can!

Quote:
Whats good about having a group of people you never met and have no connection to putting their hands in your life?
What are you talking about?

Quote:
Whats good about the fact its based on the extremely dubious nature of religion. They are story books commissioned by old governments to control people. Common sense should prevail. I know the suns there, because THE SUNS THERE! Lol
Do you wanna show some quotes of dubiousness?

Old govs use it to control people and new govs use other books to control people. Your point is what?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #107
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Both of you, if you are trying to convince me of something, should bring up your best arguments. Tooth fairy and superman and making up percentages are not really convincing, just condescending.

Ok, if some man wrote it from his imagination, that still does not belittle the truth the book contains. Keep in mind, the book has literal statements as well as figurative ones.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #108
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Could you please show me how you got that number?

Where did I imply such a thing? Show me if you can!

What are you talking about?

Do you wanna show some quotes of dubiousness?

Old govs use it to control people and new govs use other books to control people. Your point is what?
I guessed the number, its arbitrary and random, like believing in a man in the sky thats responsible for everything.

And i reread my post. Im pretty sure i made my point so either youre yanking my chain or youre a moron.

The government can use religion, the threat of war, whatever to control people. My point is you are a weak or dumb person to tolerate it.

You said if all written works are wrong we wouldnt have this society. I thought that implied that society was good or the written material its based on was good. Maybe you can explain what you meant.

Quotes of dubiousness: anything from the bible, quran, dianetics etc.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #109
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Both of you, if you are trying to convince me of something, should bring up your best arguments. Tooth fairy and superman and making up percentages are not really convincing, just condescending.

Ok, if some man wrote it from his imagination, that still does not belittle the truth the book contains. Keep in mind, the book has literal statements as well as figurative ones.
Its tough not to be condescending. The bible itself is condescending lol, christians should be used to getting talked down to

Thats all well and good to read it purely as philosophy. BUT BILLIONS OF PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD BELIEVE IT AS LITERAL TRUTH.

Bring my best argument? Why? Why dont i try and convince you a unicorn exists instead? The burden of proof isnt on me, its on the person who believes to convince me, and that cant happen because there is no proof.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #110
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
I guessed the number, its arbitrary and random, like believing in a man in the sky thats responsible for everything.
That's not my belief. Where did you get that from?

Quote:
The government can use religion, the threat of war, whatever to control people. My point is you are a weak or dumb person to tolerate it.
Your opinion. And you know what they say bout opinions right (?)- like anus we all got em and they all stink.

Quote:
You said if all written works are wrong we wouldnt have this society. I thought that implied that society was good or the written material its based on was good. Maybe you can explain what you meant.

What I meant was that the written material this society is based on is a whole host of stuff like science and other stuff. I'm implying that there are beneficial stuff written in books and you should not discount something just cuz it's in a book. Shouldn't you read it first to determine whether you should accept it or reject it?

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #111
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:

Bring my best argument? Why? Why dont i try and convince you a unicorn exists instead? The burden of proof isnt on me, its on the person who believes to convince me, and that cant happen because there is no proof.
Now unicorns! Ok. You have that choice.

But how can you say there is no proof definitively? Do you have access to all knowledge of all things irregardless of time and space? You can't say it truthfully...you have not examined everything there is to examine. Maybe you are wrong and there is proof. And just cuz you can't sense it with your limited senses, does not mean God does not exist. The possibility is there still.

Maybe I've failed to prove in God's existence, but you too have failed to prove in God's non-existence.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #112
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
That's not my belief. Where did you get that from?

Your opinion. And you know what they say bout opinions right (?)- like anus we all got em and they all stink.

What I meant was that the written material this society is based on is a whole host of stuff like science and other stuff. I'm implying that there are beneficial stuff written in books and you should not discount something just cuz it's in a book. Shouldn't you read it first to determine whether you should accept it or reject it?
its not opinion that governments try to control people. What are laws, taxes, surveillance, genocide, propoganda etc.

I read the bible when i was a kid, if i thought it was a crock of shit when i was 9, its pretty unlikely that im going to revisit it.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #113
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
its not opinion that governments try to control people. What are laws, taxes, surveillance, genocide, propoganda etc.
I was responding to the weak and dumb part.

Quote:
I read the bible when i was a kid, if i thought it was a crock of shit when i was 9, its pretty unlikely that im going to revisit it.
Ok. But what if you though it was a crock of shit cuz it was a mistranslation you were reading? Do you know how many revisions the bible has gone thru and how meanings are lost after being translated from one language to the next?

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #114
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Now unicorns! Ok. You have that choice.

But how can you say there is no proof definitively? Do you have access to all knowledge of all things irregardless of time and space? You can't say it truthfully...you have not examined everything there is to examine. Maybe you are wrong and there is proof. And just cuz you can't sense it with your limited senses, does not mean God does not exist. The possibility is there still.

Maybe I've failed to prove in God's existence, but you too have failed to prove in God's non-existence.
But i dont care about gods existence or non existence! you just go round in circles lol i said its possible already. I guess im more concerned with things that are actually there.

Im sure you agree theres a difference between a physical object and something thats intangible and abstract? And complete horseshit lol
Old 07-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #115
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You don't like current society? Please tell me what moment in time you would prefer to live in?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #116
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
You don't like current society? Please tell me what moment in time you would prefer to live in?
Kind of irrelevant. Im not prepared to live in any other time period.

Ideally i'd like a revolution. Lol.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #117
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 07-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #118
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
fuck yourself..prick

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #119
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

paranoid..u know where i live now..ur welcome..someone un-amed may buss ur shit without a trace. come kill me..YOU CAN'T. PUSSY

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #120
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury