news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #121
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
paranoid..u know where i live now..ur welcome..someone un-amed may buss ur shit without a trace. come kill me..YOU CAN'T. PUSSY

it's not that deep yo -
Old 07-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #122
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i dont know what hes even talking about. but that is nothing new
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #123
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
paranoid..u know where i live now..ur welcome..someone un-amed may buss ur shit without a trace. come kill me..YOU CAN'T. PUSSY
are you on a different med?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #124
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahhahah

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #125
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
are you on a different med?
I'm not on meds. I chose not to take them. God knows the reason.

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #126
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
i dont know what hes even talking about. but that is nothing new
the saints don't need your bullshit son.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:52 AM   #127
D.projectile

silas n khalid for those stronger than me? perhaps

Old 07-04-2013, 02:43 AM   #128
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

you belong in one
Old 07-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #129
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
silas n khalid for those stronger than me? perhaps

go to the source
Old 07-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #130
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post

you belong in one
who's gonna put me in one? you? lol

Old 07-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #131
D.projectile

people like u messed with the so called negritos that moved to the tropics and then those from the so called west indies take the wrap for it...i know your kind...if u wanna slit your wrists why not do it alone

Old 07-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #132
Paranoid
-

i posted a picture...and you went into an online psychotic rampage. you should probably start taking your medication again. this is my thread by the way

Last edited by Paranoid; 07-04-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #133
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

what yallfeel about this ?

""I AM HERE TO MURDER GOD, WE KILL GOD(S)...WE SHOW NO MERCY TO GOD. GOD IS OBSOLETE. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY DICTATORS, SEEN OR UNSEEN. GOD IS A DEADBEAT DAD, A MOCKERY TO THE COMPLEXITY OF LIFE, THE HIGHEST CONCEPTION AT THE TIME OF HIS CREATION POSSIBLE BY PRIMITIVE MIDDLE EASTERN CAVE MEN. OONGA BOONGA GOD MYTHOLOGY, UNACCEPTABLE IN THE REVOLUTIONARY CYCLE. YES YES YES DEFEND YOUR GOD AT ALL COSTS, IT IS YOUR CRUTCH. I HAVE NONE. I RISE OR FALL BY MY OWN WILL POWER. FANTASY FIGURE CANNOT AND WILL NOT SPARE YOU FROM THE TRIALS OF LIFE MY PRECIOUS LOVED ONES.""
Old 07-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #134
Paranoid
-

i feel it
Old 07-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #135
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
what yallfeel about this ?

""I AM HERE TO MURDER GOD...""
God by definition cannot be murdered.

If one believes that God is an idea that could be changed or destroyed, good luck with that too. The U.S. have been trying to kill an ideology for many yrs now with no success. You cannot kill an idea, if you believe God to be an idea!!! You could educate and persuade, but ideas do not get killed!

God continues to live on. Whether you believe God to be real or not, God will exist after your death. The war on God is futile.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote