news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #31
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
everyone remembers the macerena, that doesn't make it good.

his lyrics are mediocre and its just impossible to look at him, i mean what an asshole, he just looks like a massive douchey asshole.
co-sign.

plus his lyrics are wack as fuck!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #32
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
and Thrift Shop is just classic (I mean, everybody will remember this song). best upcomer next to Action Bronson and Kendrick. good music, substance and charisma.
ROFL@CLASSIC

DUDE IS PRETTY WACK HES AESOP COCK STYLE IS NOT IMPRESSIVE, BUT IM SURE ILL FIND SOME SONGS ON HIS ALBUM THAT WILL BE CATCHy

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #33
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
ROFL@CLASSIC

DUDE IS PRETTY WACK HES AESOP COCK STYLE IS NOT IMPRESSIVE, BUT IM SURE ILL FIND SOME SONGS ON HIS ALBUM THAT WILL BE CATCHy
yeah, I listened to his first album ( the one from 2005 ) and it had some cool songs in it, but his subject matter is not as dope like legendary rappers like Prodigy, Killah Priest or Ghostface Killah.

plus he looks like a fag hipster.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 05-23-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #34
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha u guys are hilarious

rappers rapping about rapping all the time = dope
rappers actually trying to say something without being media puppets = wack

and who cares how he looks? Prodigy looks like a faggot, Andre3000 looks pretty strange and Slick Rick looks like a ghetto pirate...who the fuck cares as long as the music is good
Old 05-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #35
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, I think some of you guys don't understand what he accomplished

he has his own label, recorded the whole record, and then signed a deal with Sony for (bigger) distribution, but only that - he gets his own money like a boss. independent rapper with worldwide acclaim - that's what happens when u are a smart business man and make fresh, relatable music. it's hard to get an album with so many different topics, and to be it so known, especially with the stupid dumbdown rap albums

better go listen to Killah Priest rap about egyptian ghosts, since he is more relatable to you, Wu-Tang fans always chasing ghosts from the past.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #36
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Robert sure loves this macklemore guy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:28 AM   #37
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:

better go listen to Killah Priest rap about egyptian ghosts, since he is more relatable to you, Wu-Tang fans always chasing ghosts from the past.
hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:40 AM   #38
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

no disrespect to Killah Priest, but he is mad corny nowadays

Offering and one album after that were good, he is going in circles now

and still it gets hyped on the Corp LOL
Old 05-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #39
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. Nick riviera View Post
haha u guys are hilarious

rappers rapping about rapping all the time = dope
rappers actually trying to say something without being media puppets = wack

and who cares how he looks? Prodigy looks like a faggot, andre3000 looks pretty strange and slick rick looks like a ghetto pirate...who the fuck cares as long as the music is good
did he just compare wacklemore to p and andre?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. Nick riviera View Post
also, i think some of you guys don't understand what he accomplished

he has his own label, recorded the whole record, and then signed a deal with sony for (bigger) distribution, but only that - he gets his own money like a boss. Independent rapper with worldwide acclaim - that's what happens when u are a smart business man and make fresh, relatable music. It's hard to get an album with so many different topics, and to be it so known, especially with the stupid dumbdown rap albums

better go listen to killah priest rap about egyptian ghosts, since he is more relatable to you, wu-tang fans always chasing ghosts from the past.
PRIEST RHYMES ABOUT KEMET AND MOTHASHIPS FULL OF GIANT BLACK PEOPLE>>>>>

if wacklemore has so much money why is the fag rapping about thriftshops?

Im glad hes business savy and gets good club music and catchy hooks, but that doesnt make this guy any good

i can relate more to a drake and french with there catchy hooks

drake>>>wacklemore

pretty much the only two white rappers that u should listen to in 2013 is ra the rugged man or lil ugly mane

and occasionally demi godz if they have a primo beat

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:53 PM   #40
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Prodigy looks like a faggot
Who needs to look like a faggot when you can just be gay?

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #41
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lmao at this guy being taken seriously at all.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #42
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

girls like listening to macky..girls in good mood mean good times dumbasses
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #43
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

Thrift Shop sounds like a attempt at mainstream dominance, slickly produced and shiny all around but I did like the accordion throughout so he has some underground promise.

The fact that he has past work makes me even want to see what he did. Just who is this Macklmore guy and why does he sound good? That's the question I want to hear before going out to buy some albums.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:56 AM   #44
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Triumph Freestyle (yes, it's actually a freestyle, don't see much of those these days ).

Old 07-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #45
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I give props to any positive messages in music which we are lacking in todays society. So to Macklemore, I give props!!!