news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-09-2005, 08:50 AM   #1
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default Islam vs 5%ers

i read alot in this site and followed some links some heads gave (like the interview of the former manager of wu tang i think), i was so curious about that and now i got a little idea about that concept.
but i dont find no relation between islam and "the nation of islam". it's a whole different way of thinkin. so all the 5%ers believes in quoran right? but the quoran never spoke about the yacub theory nor the supremacy of the black over the white and vice versa (white over black).
the more i read about 5% the more i'm confused because it has nothing to deal with islam except not eatin pork and other stuff like that...
islam says that god is allah and mohammed is his prophet. Islams said there's no difference between people (allah makes no difference between an arab and a "non arab" except by their faith). god never said in the quoran that the white is the devil and the black never been a god, allah is god.

i'm not a praticant, hardcore muslim, i dont pray and i drink alcohol and do many things forbidden in islam but i'm born in an islamic country wich is Tunisia (north africa) i studied the quoran at primary school and have friends that are praticants and open minded. so i ask alot and i know what i speak about.
all that 5% theory is absurd from the islamic point of view....so if u think differently let me know!

peace
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:00 AM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Islam vs 5%ers

a lot of exoteric 'conventional' islam is absurd from a 5% point of view
Old 11-09-2005, 09:02 AM   #3
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

such as!
Old 11-09-2005, 09:03 AM   #4
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A lot of topics in this forum are absurd from a Jasper point of view
Old 11-09-2005, 09:04 AM   #5
Hellspawn

hahhaa

EDIT: Jasper is absurd from Jasper point of view!
Old 11-09-2005, 09:06 AM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True.

Some people like to paste some random crap from a page they googled for to make themselfs feel rightious and intelligent.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:08 AM   #7
LHX
healthy merking

i just like to feel sexy
Old 11-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #8
Hellspawn

ok now let's get back to the subject. what yall 5%ers think about that?

EDIT: in wich proportion 5%ers follow Islam?
Old 11-09-2005, 09:31 AM   #9
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not sure what ur question is.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:34 AM   #10
Hellspawn

i think 5%ers should not speak of islam as a religion they follow, but I think they're sure about the opposite. i want to have a point of view of a 5%er.
and why they speak about islam when they refute some Quran theories?
Old 11-09-2005, 09:34 AM   #11
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn
ok now let's get back to the subject. what yall 5%ers think about that?

EDIT: in wich proportion 5%ers follow Islam?
its like an enhanced version of islam

just like you cant use yesterdays solutions to todays problems

the 5% nation took something good and refined it to make something more pertinent to the area it was applied to
Old 11-09-2005, 09:35 AM   #12
Hellspawn

but when has yacub story happened? before islam i guess, so if it's the truth, islam should have spoken about this.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:39 AM   #13
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
but when has yacub story happened? before islam i guess, so if it's the truth, islam should have spoken about this.
most islam is much too preoccupied with planting fear and intimidating its followers to waste time on things such as important truths

the yacub story had to be brought out because in america they realized it was time to bring out the big guns
Old 11-09-2005, 09:41 AM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i think 5%ers should not speak of islam as a religion they follow, but I think they're sure about the opposite. i want to have a point of view of a 5%er.
and why they speak about islam when they refute some Quran theories?
I never refer to Islam........I'm not sure where u r receiving ur info. I am following the way of life of the Nation not Islam........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #15
Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
most islam is much too preoccupied with planting fear and intimidating its followers to waste time on things such as important truths

the yacub story had to be brought out because in america they realized it was time to bring out the big guns
islam wasnt about intimidation, you gotta make the difference between the political use of islam and the holy text comin thru the quoran.
islam is about peace if yall start thinkin that it's about killin people you wrong...it have nothing to deal with 9/11 it aint islam...these are some psyco that kill people in the name of islam!

it's the rulers that want to intimidate the followers...in the early years of islam after the death of muhammed and nowerdays in some middle east countries.