news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Why Do Old Black NBA Players Stay Too Long?

The reason i posted this topic is because it disgusts me to see old black NBA players that used to be good and they suck now and just taking up space on the bench because they're afraid to leave the league. I know what the problem is why so many of them are afraid to leave when they get old is because they have no money. What other reason could there be? The example i'm talking about is Rasheed Wallace who retired again because of a injury, Marcus Camby, Kurt Thomas, Kenyon Martin, Jason Kidd, Nazr Mohammed and several other old black players around the league. These guys don't play that much or they don't play at all. They can get mad at their coaches for not playing but the reality is it doesn't do any good to be mad at the coaches because they aren't good anymore. Black NBA players are retarded, at least most of them are because of how they spend their money. They don't know a damn thing about saving money and that's why so many of them are broke when their career is over. There's no excuse for old black players to still be playing when they should have enough money saved to live on for the rest of their life.

How come i never see old white NBA players playing? Because they know how to save their money and they speak well and they're educated and that's why some of them get a broadcasting sports job, a job with a NBA team working in management or coaching. If they don't wanna do any of those jobs, they probably have a lot of money saved so they can live good the rest of their life. That's not the case with old black NBA players. There's a few former black NBA players who have become coaches or gotten jobs with a NBA team in management and the ones that have done that i'm sure are good with how they manage their money. The Washington Post newspaper did a article about Allen Iverson a month ago and the article was sad talking about how he's trying to come back to the NBA, he lost 2 houses, he got a divorce, he doesn't have money and i don't have any sympathy for him because he's a dummy.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

John Stockton wasn't black.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

He's one of the few that stayed a long time but the bottom line is most old white NBA players don't stay around a long time like old black NBA players because old white players save their money and don't spend it foolishly like black players. Fucking retards. Get your old asses outta the league Jason Kidd, Kurt Thomas, Marcus Camby, Grant Hill, Tracy McGrady, Chauncey Billups, Juwan Howard hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Charles obsession with race continues.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

You damn right LOL. Racism has nothing to do with this issue. Bottom line is that white NBA players are smarter than black NBA players when it comes to spending and saving money. That's why white NBA players leave the league sooner than black players because they know when to leave.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If the players suck so bad, how would they get a roster spot?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #7
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

That's a good question. I don't know why these old clowns get signed by these teams.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why are there so many old white NHL players that suck? Black hockey players like Kevin Weekes retire and get commentator jobs while old white hockey players such as jaromir jagr, teemu sellane and Sergei gonchar continue to play and take up roster spots.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:53 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^You made a major point with that post. Maybe Charles would understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #10
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

How many black guys have you seen playing hockey? Black men don't give a damn about hockey LOL. So how can you compare hockey to basketball? Yeah there's more white guys playing hockey than black guys. So what. Nobody cares if old white guys wanna play hockey past their prime. The topic is about old black guys playing basketball past their prime because the reason is they don't have money and that's why they don't retire when they're in their mid 30's.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Did not get it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How many black guys have you seen playing hockey? Black men don't give a damn about hockey LOL. So how can you compare hockey to basketball? Yeah there's more white guys playing hockey than black guys. So what. Nobody cares if old white guys wanna play hockey past their prime. The topic is about old black guys playing basketball past their prime because the reason is they don't have money and that's why they don't retire when they're in their mid 30's.

ok CJ, i'll try to break this down so that even you can understand...

most of the players in the NBA are black, therefore, most of the old washed up players in the NBA are black.

most of the players in the NHL are white, therefore, most of the old washed up players in the NHL are white.

each NBA team averages about 2 white guys.

each NHL team averages about 1 black guy.

so there is a comparison.

and kevin weekes retired before he was washed up to take a broadcasting job.

although, jarome iginla has not...

Old 05-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

1:25 Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote