news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rza to star in "Brick Mansions" movie

The American actor/rapper/director will be making WMD trouble for co-star Paul Walker in "Brick Mansions," a US remake of Luc Besson's production "District 13," reveals The Hollywood Reporter.

After "The Man with the Iron Fists," an homage to the kung fu genre, RZA is returning to the action screen in "Brick Mansions." Taking up Bibi Naceri's role in the original 2004 French film by Pierre Morel, RZA plays a gangsta who steals a weapon of mass destruction.

In "Brick Mansions," currently shooting in Montreal, the cop (Paul Walker) on his trail teams up with a small-time dealer (reprised by French actor David Belle) to avert the WMD blast. Camille Delamarre, editor of "Colombiana" and "Taken 2," will be directing the film, which is co-produced by Luc Besson.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

Why is there no original films any more?! And why is RZA gettin all these acting jobs?!

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
ScuffedTimz
Ha

Why is water wet?!

BUILD STRONG...
Old 05-19-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

And why did Artie rat the Rza while Dirty slept

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

aren't most mansions made of bricks?

i never heard of them building a straw mansion or some shit like that, we learned all this from the story about the 3 pigs.

i assume this movie will be a steaming pile of garbage full of baby diapers and aids needles since paul walker is starring in it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #6
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

bong!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:35 AM   #7
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

the originals District 13 and District B13: Ultimatum were both classics i don't how their gonna top those movies as a remake
Old 05-20-2013, 05:35 AM   #8
ScuffedTimz
Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
the originals District 13 and District B13: Ultimatum were both classics i don't how their gonna top those movies as a remake
Coz RZA will be in them...

BUILD STRONG...
Old 02-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #9
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Arrow Official Trailer

Old 02-13-2014, 09:07 PM   #10
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Thanx for this. This movie has straight to DVD written all over it but looks like it may get theater release as they will try to cash in on the Walker death. Will check it out since RZA is in it. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:44 AM   #11
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Curious how RZA will handle a villain role, he's quite ok in the trailer.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:48 AM   #12
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

this doesn't look too bad.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:10 AM   #13
zu fam
POSION CLAN

zu fam Imbecile

cuz its an exact scene for scene copy of the original seriously Luc Besson has been stale for years and now he ripping his own shit off. The original one was good and the choreography is perfect in it.

Last edited by zu fam; 02-14-2014 at 06:25 AM.
zu fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:10 AM   #14
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

I kinda wish I could watch RZA act without knowing him from the WU so I'm not watching him so closely. Know what I mean? I wana know what people who don't know him at all think of his acting. U know if u know somebody from music to well or you have a friend who performs it's hard to seperate the two. Also I think RZA needs to perhaps use his Real name or Bobby Diggs , just to be taken more serious as an actor. Then again on the flip side Fuk it, why shud he do that?! I hope this films good and RZA does well, would be good to see him get some real props for his acting. One
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #15
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

they need to make a Takers 2 and put the RZA in it