news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default who can flip this sample the best? (beat challenge)

https://www.box.com/s/hsnmaf7h5b0an79thvuk
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

https://soundcloud.com/wardenterprises/survival

Last edited by clanarchy; 05-25-2013 at 04:31 AM.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanarchy View Post
Just had a quick go at it, got another idea I'll try over the weekend.

https://soundcloud.com/wardenterpris...235-unfinished
ooooohhhh this is nasty. cant wait to hear more.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #4
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here is my flip
https://soundcloud.com/ozmosisbeats/ozmosis-maddness

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:57 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
damn son! nice!

i love hearing how different cats dissect and reconstruct a song. you get tiny glimse into how their mind works.

anybody else gonna take a stab at it? i wanna hear how zero, lucid, troy, mike and bob come with it.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #6
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did a quick version in 20 mins https://soundcloud.com/geeedark/wucorp-stylemaster-flip
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:41 AM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
damn! you took in a whole nother direction. dope.

just so yall know i found this song from an obscure youtube video about russellian science (electric universe) dude composes his own music. matt presti. he's got a lot of interesting sounds. (his rap music sucks balls) lol but i think he was just an old white guy experimenting with styles for that crap.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #8
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

Made some changes to the kicks, and added some synths at 1:07
Sound a bit fuller now.

By the way, thanks for the sample!!!

Last edited by clanarchy; 05-25-2013 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:52 AM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's not enough going on to really flip it. Not enough chord changes or different instruments being played. Otherwise I'd give it a try.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gonna peep it later and see what I can do

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks was just having fun lol
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanarchy View Post
Made some changes to the kicks, and added some synths at 1:07
Sound a bit fuller now.

By the way, thanks for the sample!!!
big improvement!

this is cool. i'm gonna just keep posting songs and beatmakers can just stop by and play with em.
just cause jasper is being a stick in the mud....
here you go, this song is dope as fuck
https://www.box.com/s/byimxvv08h556kpio5zr
Old 05-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

definitely some dope shit, i didn't listen to the original sample so i don't know how much they flipped, but i personally am feeling CLANARCHY's version the most

but all 3 were DECENT

Rob vs Bob

Last edited by Bobby Budknickers; 05-25-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #14
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
definitely some dope shit, i didn't listen to the original sample so i don't know how much they flipped, but i personally am feeling CLANARCHY's version the most

but all 3 were decent
thanks man, it was good original sample but I felt it was little empty on its own, so had to throw a couple of extras in to beef it up.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:51 AM   #15
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
big improvement!

this is cool. i'm gonna just keep posting songs and beatmakers can just stop by and play with em.
just cause jasper is being a stick in the mud....
here you go, this song is dope as fuck
https://www.box.com/s/byimxvv08h556kpio5zr
Just had a quick go at the Billy Edward Sample. Don't think I'm going to stick with this version but I've uploaded my first idea for you to check out.

Actually just removed it...Thought it was WEAK.

Last edited by clanarchy; 05-27-2013 at 08:19 AM.