news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Fast And The Furious 6

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the last sequel. I was surprised to see Michelle Rodriguez is in this since she got killed in part 4. I wonder who's that woman that Michelle was fighting in the previews. I wonder if it's the woman that was riding with the asian guy at the end of part 5. That woman is hot. What nationality ya'll think she is? I don't understand why Vin Diesel and Paul Walker won't do other action movies because i believe Vin would make good action movies. I do like one action movie he did with Larenz Tate called A Man Apart. Paul Walker has done 2 good action movies which was Running Scared and Bobby Z with Larry Fishburne. Glad to see Tyrese, The Rock and Ludacris returned for part 6.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They have announced a part 7 already. Part 4 was the worst one. I'm not sure why these movies are that popular.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Stop playing. They're talking about a part 7? Oh no LOL. I guess i wouldn't be surprised if that happened because Hollywood is so fucking wack now. If these sequels make a lot of money, they'll get a dumb ass director to do it. I know there's gonna be another Expendables sequel since Sylvester said he wants Wesley Snipes to be in it and he wants Mel Gibson to direct. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another Die Hard made because i thought part 4 would be the last one.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I was surprised to see Michelle Rodriguez is in this since she got killed in part 4. I wonder who's that woman that Michelle was fighting in the previews.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #5
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Gina getting that movie money now, I can't blame her for not fighting anymore. I liked her in Haywire even though they altered her voice in it. She got some thickness to her, I can dig it.

Last edited by Charles Barry; 05-25-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Oh ok. Thanks for posting that Ceitedmofo. Gina is hot. I saw her in Haywire movie.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw Fast and the Furious 6 today and it's good. Tyrese is funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lots of action. Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster still looks good. Who is the hot woman that was the girlfriend of the asian guy? What's her name?
Old 05-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spoiler

they tie the ending of the movie with the 3rd film....where Asian dude gets killed
so the time line of all the films would go.....1, 2, 4,5,6,3,7

ps the 4th wasnt the worst it was good...the 3rd is the worst....but i didn't mind it ...just weird to have a hick drifting in Tokyo

the 6th film was good....lots of action...but its nothing like the first..as the first is all about racing...

they filmed 6 and 7 back to back....and gave both a release date 8 months ago....the 7th film comes out July 8, 2014
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:27 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah part 4 was good. Check Two is the only faggot who said it sucks. I never saw part 3 and i didn't want to because Vin and Paul aren't in it. How do you know there's gonna be a part 7?
Old 05-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Part 3 was better than Part 4. Are there any action movies you don't like weirdo?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote