news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #16
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Im wondering if most of your reactions would be the same if the NAACP were the ones complaining, thus putting pressure on advertisers to pull ads that were showing up on pages titled like

"I love dragging ni**er children from behind my pickup truck"

Cuz pages like that do exist out there with the sole purpose of gettinf a reaction/troll.
In principle its the same, but in reality it just isnt.

Like racism as a joke is in poor taste unless everybodys in on the joke. Women kind of deserve to get made fun of, dont they make similar jokes about men? The battle of the sexes is neverending and inevitable. Racism isnt justifiable, except for arabs.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^this man juzt killed it. Church ans.close thread.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Im wondering if most of your reactions would be the same if the NAACP were the ones complaining, thus putting pressure on advertisers to pull ads that were showing up on pages titled like

"I love dragging ni**er children from behind my pickup truck"

Cuz pages like that do exist out there with the sole purpose of gettinf a reaction/troll.
Where free speech ends on the internet is pretty much a grey area. To me it ends where threats or calls of violence begin. But context matters and that's what blurs the line. I don't know much about facebook and all that jazz, but these seem like crude attempts at jokes to me. Not to be taken completely serious. And if some fool is going to take it serious and feels empowered to start beating and raping women, he'll probably have some screws loose anyway.

Now facebook can do anything with their site as it's theirs, Zuckerberg or whatever his name is. If they feel they're losing advertisers because of these tasteless joke groups they're free to censor their site. I'm pretty sure next is the NAACP or any other minority defence groups that will pressure the advertisers. Then it's fat people, religious people, atheists, old people and other groups of people that were offended be something said on facebook.

You can never not offend anyone without saying anything, yo. Also, Adblock Plus.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^bingo!! I love this guy!!!!

Old 05-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Women kind of deserve to get made fun of, dont they make similar jokes about men?
lol umm i guess? but not really to the extreme that 4chan teenage boys & soulcontroller vigins take it too.

I don't blame them for removing this kind of content, because like JAsper said, there is a gray area of where free speech begins and ends online. It's actually not even guaranteed or protected by the US constitution, unless the Universal Declaration of Human Rights somehow solidifies it.

Private & public companies are within their rights to control the narrative, especially when their product gets marketed to a demographic of people ages 13 to 100+ yrs old. They care about their profits and public perception before anything else.

There really is no way to control or gauge stuff that people might deem offensive or vulgar on a social network. Its a waste of resources and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

My question for SHifter... is what was your intent when getting this guy perma-banned?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=121018

Were you being P.C. because of his relaxed usage of racial slurs on a hiphop board or because he was making personal attacks towards you?

Quote:
Old 05-30-2013, 01:15 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

and that beach pic had me like

Quote:
Old 05-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I think Facebook is playing a big part in creating an asinine, homogenized culture.

That being said, I don't really know what its like to be directly offended. Ocasionally i'm offended for other races, sexes etc, but thats when something fucked up happens not when somebody makes a bad joke.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

In all honesty..he used tons of racial slurs on me before that and I let it slide because I didnt care...ive been beaten, chased etc by racists trying to kill me in my time so a slur is the least of my problems,however this guy started probing into my personal life and tried to blend it with whags going on here,im not having that....furthermore it became annoying when he trolled ever god damn thread and comment I made on here..even in serious instances...it was becoming irritating ,thats why I was all for his ban...and he ended up getting banned for running his mouth @ ringz. Trolling is dumb imo

Old 05-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First of all, FUCK FACEBOOK and other spy-oriented "social networks". Second of all, those names of those "groups" on Facebook are not even funny. Rape is never funny, so they were only giving ammo to feminists and adding to the belief of a "rape culture".

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
In all honesty..he used tons of racial slurs on me before that and I let it slide because I didnt care...ive been beaten, chased etc by racists trying to kill me in my time so a slur is the least of my problems,however this guy started probing into my personal life and tried to blend it with whags going on here,im not having that....furthermore it became annoying when he trolled ever god damn thread and comment I made on here..even in serious instances...it was becoming irritating ,thats why I was all for his ban...and he ended up getting banned for running his mouth @ ringz. Trolling is dumb imo
yea i think waging personal 'off-topic' attacks in the wu section, then being dumb enough to talk shit to the guy that pays the bills for this site warranted a ban lol.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #27
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rape can be funny when applied right. You don't see good rape jokes too often though.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:33 AM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
yea i think waging personal 'off-topic' attacks in the wu section, then being dumb enough to talk shit to the guy that pays the bills for this site warranted a ban lol.
Bingo

Old 06-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #29
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Lol he must be just learning that there is a report post button

Quote:
Last week, when Facebook announced its plans to crack down on jokes that are offensive to women, in part by exposing people's private information in retaliation (known as doxxing) and in part by working with its team of lawyers to come up with ways to remove content from people who haven't actually violated the site's terms of service, you knew it was only a matter of time before a rapper would fall victim. Turns out it was only about a day.
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2013/06...on-comedy.html

Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He crossed the line with women taking things up the asshole or being useless... imo.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote