news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #16
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
aoty contender?
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

like how he can rap about beating someone to death and then destroying his remains in a tub of acid, but we can't hear him say nigga or shit. that might have a negative impact on the listener's mindstate.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HOLY SHIT AT CURB YOUR DOG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:34 AM   #19
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

This entire album is fire. The beats are incredible and P is actually sounds better than he has in a while.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #20
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

2nd best album this year after pwowr imo....
Old 06-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #21
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHERES PATCH FAGGIT

THIS JUST SHIT ON OH NOS DISCOGRApHY

Old 06-09-2013, 07:53 AM   #22
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so Alchemist is stealing Roc Marcianos format of beats?
Old 06-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beats are good, shame about prodigy though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #24
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

What happened ceited? I thought Prodigy was wack as fuck and was nothing more than a homorapper? Lol

Dope beat in your sig longbong, I've been telling people a long time that's one of the Madlib joints. Guilty kills it.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #25
CEITEDMOFO

HEs BACK TO HETRO

Old 06-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #26
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Album is flames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
so Alchemist is stealing Roc Marcianos format of beats?

Funny you say that, after first listen I was like "this shit sound like something roc produced" haha
Old 06-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #27
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
Album is flames.

Funny you say that, after first listen I was like "this shit sound like something roc produced" haha
Could it be the heavy samples with the extra quiet drums that makes yall think that lol? anyways i must admit that alchemist heavy sample loop style has grown on me but i still wish he made bangers like in the early 2000's but these beats are still shittin on what most other producers today are droppin. id say rite now imo its

1. Alchemist
2. Harry Fraud (tearin up the underground givin heat to bronson, montana, spitta, roddy, trae....this white nigga has crack on every coast east,west, south, midwest)
3. Mad-lib ( ol skool but still stayin relevant droppin heat with freddie gibbs and joey bad)
4. MikeWill (hes tearin mainstram rap up rite now)
5. ChildishMajor (tearin up everything down south)
Old 06-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #28
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What have MikeWill and Childish produced? Never heard of them.

El-P and BSBD is def up there though. The production BSBD have been giving Nacho and Skull & Bones and them have been consistently great..

And right now no one tops Sach Hill & Flatlander for me, I don't know how they share their production duties, but Death Grips' production is godly.

Album is sounding great so far. Alchemist is on fire, sounding like the haunted house version of roc marc.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:12 AM   #29
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

does anyone have a link to the dirty version of the album? Only clean edits are floating around. Someone pm me please!!
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:20 AM   #30
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got the cd but i don't have a link sorry ... the cd version is the dirty version .. thanks god