news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Crump Diddy
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta
Default New 2013 Admiral Crumple - New Goals - Music Video!

What's good Wu Corp? What's up Graveyardshifter, Inf. What's up King Angry?

I have a new video and decided to post here. I got love here before. I just want more real views, cause my friend directed this one. I want us to get a lot of views on this!

New 2013 Admiral Crumple - New Goals Music Video Directed by Alberto Martinez You know the deal - hit the share button and let's try to get this video to 920 real views by June 30th, 2013! Alberto literally left for New York City today for the Macabre Faire Film Festival. His crew's short film is nominated in 3 categories - best sound, best editing, and best cinematography! I hope he takes all three awards home! Wishing him the best!
Old 05-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

There were many threads here wondering when/if you were coming back crumple. Some people even left the site in protest of you not posting anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JUST BOOKMARKED THIS THREAD WILL CHECK FOR IT LATEr

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GET YOUR COCAINE BLUNTS

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...6&postcount=35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

The God Crumple has returned! Will listen after this game goes off.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAVENT SEEN ANYONE BLACK OUT LIKE THIS SINCE CAPPADONNA ON WINTER WARZ

THESE ARE WHAT I LIKE TO CALL STREET PARABLES,

AND I AGREE WITH CRUMPLE THAT HIM WEEZY AND PRIMO WOULD BE INCREDIBLe

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

^^^^^^^

winter warz is a very simplistic rhyme .... but yeah cappa does black out doe.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #9
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

LL Cool J is hard as? What? Hard as? Crumble you can't leave us in this huge uncertainty and anxiety.

And angry got banned.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #10
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

have they found a cure yet crumple?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The boss is back!!!. Welcome my dude

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #12
Crump Diddy
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

Check - For real? I left cause I left another message board because my fans weren't really there. Wu Corp, I did get more love on. I think it's because Wu Tang fans are more intelligent then general hip hop fans. they're drawn towards the truth and their more respectful I find. Thanks.

Ceited - Hope you enjoyed it!

Gzaject - Ya, I'm not going to post incessantly though, that wasn't cool of me,

Charles - Thanks, hope you liked the video and track!

Ceited - haha, thanks. You know I met Cappa once as a teenager. I had a white boy afro, baggy jeans and a skateboard cause I was downtown. Donna looked at me and said "Yo, with a white suit and that hair - you'd look ill bro!" I said "Awww yeah, fashion tip from Cappadonna! Thank you!"

Prof - Yeah - I never felt the Winter Warz beat when it first dropped - but I grew to love it. I remember Cappas verse like damn it's going on forever, but it's flawless!
Blackout is the perfect term for his verse!

Check - Yeah, that's my ode to Nintendo joint!

Pestilence - haha - I put the LL part cause it sounded fitting for it. I added the Noise sample from rock the bells - then felt that part would go good. No reason really. It's weird. Almost an ode to a great rapper. Or maybe LL cool J is hard as Hell - Hell being me snapping on idiots lol If Angry got banned that sucks. Why? He knew his shit, and was quite the character. People told him I should fear him, but I think he accepted me, and I was happy for that.

Sosa - a cure for what?

Grave Shifter - No doubt. I respect you man. You spark my mind. You're a true thinker and an intellectual!

If you guys enjoyed the vid, please show your friends and buy the track here for $1

http://admiralcrumple.bandcamp.com/track/new-goals

Also, this track was just after My last Album Dark Sentences. My new work is even better! I reverted back to the style my fans loved the most - me around 2006-2008 + even better flow wise! I have new tracks recorded, but don't plan on releasing a new album until 2014. As I'm currently back in college.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #13
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

yo just curious n shit but,

how many track d/ls do you get?

like paid d/ls...
Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

Killed it....sounds like some Big L lifestylez of the poor and dangerous shit.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #15
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow.
so dope.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote