news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #16
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

produced by rza
Old 08-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

mantis_fist crouching tigermantis_fist crouching tiger

So where is the track? If you say you are going to do something, you have to do it. Otherwise people think you are a flake. Not to be trusted. if you wondered why people always gave you shit about your lp not coming out, now you know why! Have some fucking dignity and do what you say you are going to. Hard to earn anyone's trust when you flake out everytime!
mantis_fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #18
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

"I'm a virgin that attacks like a tiger!" I have always liked this track. I first heard it '98 on, I think it was, Wu-Fam HQ. I remember being hyped up for this new Wu MC, Cilvaringz. I read about how he was like a KF disciple that wanted in Shaolin to learn from the Abbot! I read about how he had this mixtape that had some 'As Bobby Digital In Stereo' exclusives on it. I was hyped! Back then if Wu stared putting out tracks for a project, it usually came out! And I remember the Lin Brotherz Ep. Then the MoonGod Allah LP. I was really hyped, and then nothing!

Point is, I am a fan, we are all fans. So once again, I'm asking you to put out a good, high quality mp3 of the track. No reason on earth, why it couldn't be released after all these years, unless the Abbot has an issue. I hope you even put out the original version,if you have it, with the DIGI drums. I remember you mentioned that you told RZA no digi, digi shit.

BLAH!!!!
Old 08-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #19
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

yes yes, you're right and I apologize.

http://we.tl/x0TWcIyiNr

Download link. You'll hear which drums Bobby Digi did, and which ones Moon and I did.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #20
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

Thanks man. Didn't mean to be an ass, but I had to call you out! Respect for putting this out!
Old 08-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #21
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

Word man. Crazy. I like your drums alot better. Too much manzil high hats. Crazy hearing this version, which is obviously a demo. So many bad edits. LOL RZA's engineers have never been good about vocal/beat edits. and It is so easy. Just phase align your shit, so easy!

Can we get that mixtape you put out for as bobby digi in stereo, or I am I asking too much at this point? HBAHAHJAHA LOL

Thanks again!
Old 08-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #22
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

which mixtape is that?
Old 08-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #23
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

I recall reading on wu fam hq that you had a sampler or mixtape or somethin with some of your freestyles that you gave to RZA? or some thin like that. Seems like Howser said it also had exclusives from As bobby digital in stereo. And I think he even gave it away as a contest. I remember wishing Id won it.

Do you have the original verison of Digi Warfare that was supposed to be on As Bobby Digital in Stereo? I heard a snippet on a website in 98 that had this exclusive interview with Bobby Digital. They had some of the tracks that were on the official release, plus digi warfare. I wish I could have recorded it. No one believes this track is real. Every time I bring this up peeps are like 'ohh you mean the cilvaringz track or the masta killa track.' I'm like 'no the Fucking RZA As Bobby Digital track.'
Old 08-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #24
Jason1980

Jason1980 grasshopper

thank you.
Jason1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #25
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Thanks Cilva!

Really!!!!

So many years I've waited, This is one of my favorite songs from any killabee!!

Edit: I think I've waited ten years so this is so fucking nice, from the show you did in Finland like in 2003. Still remember the burning american flag.

I like this version more cause vocals are so clear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 08-11-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Good looks
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #27
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Thanks for posting ringz. I think its safe to say the raw version is much better. the digi drums on this edit throw this beat way off at points it sounds like a cd skipping..... oh well
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #28
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

What year was Ninja Starz recorded? 2001?

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote