news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-22-2013, 09:51 PM   #106
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

solid album, no complaints here. some can't be satisfied i guess...
Old 07-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #107
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

solid, yeah i'd agree with that. I can't say its wack but imo Uey is better as part of the clan. on his own he lacks good songwriting ability. he can write verse but not songs.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #108
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

RZA is literally shitting into synth's on Be Right There....awful
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #109
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

album is dope imo.

some really good tracks and a couple duds but overall a good album.

cant complain with this release.

plus you actually get bonus shit when you buy a physical copy. haven't listened to it yet, but the Soul Temple Music sampler disc seems like it will have some goods on it. you get that new Wu track on it I think
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #110
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

It's not like the wackest album ever. It's like three different ep's stuffed into one. Stars and Room Keep Spinning belong on a P.Diddy album, not in this one.

I have no hate towards U-God, this was just a big disappointment cause the singles were epic.

As sosa put it:

"on his own he lacks good songwriting ability. he can write verse but not songs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #111
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I knew this would happen. The first the singles were excellent but all featured guests, and then we head the two solo tracks and they were no where near as good. They released the best songs first im guessing. How fuckin hard is it to make a consistanly good album? He got it right on those three singles, and considering this is supposed to be 'what the fans want' and the fans liked those tracks, why not have the rest of the album in a similar vein?

I like artists exterimenting and switchin up their sound and not staying with the same boring fuckin stale sound all their carrers but lets face it U-Gods carer IS trying to experiment with some techno house bullshit on half album tracks and fuckin his albums up.

I havent heard this shit yet and hope its better than what people are saying but i didnt like those two solo tracks and have a fear the rest of the album will be in a similar vein. And after the first three singles i couldnt wait for it.

Oh ya and he told us to get with the game when questioned about Soul Temple not shipping orders so if thats the way he thinks bout his only fanbase getting screwed over then i have no problems downloading this shit illegally.

AOTY
Durag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #112
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ You & I both, I knew the leaks he threw at us would be the best ones (the ones with guests, the song structure Uey works the best in). When his solo songs dropped, you could see a drop in quality. He hooked & baited everyone.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #113
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

bout 2 give dis shit a spin now
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #114
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

U-God is like ketchup. He mixes well with other rappers. But you don't want him on his own.

Golden Arms Redemption - @@@
Mr. Xcitement - @
Dopium - @@@1/2
Keynote Speaker - @@@

The best U-God album would have two guests on every track.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #115
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

checking out the snippets, sounds like a solid album.

Rza is like michael jordan playing for the wizards. he's running on fumes.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #116
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

heavy
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #117
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
Just listened this album, it's fucking bad. Mr.Xcitement is back.
Oh really? Guess I gotta go listen to Mr. Xcitement again then...

Album is really dope. Best Wu album in a while (with the exception of 12RTD perhaps). No clue what some of y'all been smokin?!
Also, to everyone saying U-God can't hold it down on his own: I would have agreed before I heard that Enter U-God mixtape back then before Dopium dropped. But ever since, I think he is among the best!

Great comeback Uey, keep it coming!

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #118
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
Oh really? Guess I gotta go listen to Mr. Xcitement again then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
It's not like the wackest album ever. It's like three different ep's stuffed into one. Stars and Room Keep Spinning belong on a P.Diddy album, not in this one.

I have no hate towards U-God, this was just a big disappointment cause the singles were epic.

As sosa put it:

"on his own he lacks good songwriting ability. he can write verse but not songs."
It's not that bad, maybe it was the first reaction for hearing songs like stars for the first time.

I formed a playlist with 10 songs:

Keynote Speaker
Heads Up
Fire
Fame
Zilla
Get Mine
Mt. Everest
Tranzform
Be Right There
Days Of Glory

Then it's as good as dopium. The songs I left off, doesn't fit IMO and the album lacks overall direction.

Within a year we've had this , 12 reasons and Man with the Iron fists OST

I'm a happy Wu fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #119
soren

soren crouching tiger

I think this a solid release from U-God, there are a couple of misfires but overall its a strong effort! No doubt though that he is best when there are other mc's on the track!
I would rank this his second best release, Golden Arms Redemption is to me better.
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #120
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Its a couple nice solo tracks on here dont know where all the hate is comin from. I wasnt expecting a classic album or even a very good one from dis nigga at this stage of his career but this shit is definitly between being solid and good upon my first few listens. Only big complaint i have is limited replayabilty because even as of now i am skippin some of those earlier leaks cuz im jus tired of hearin them shits already...Not sayin they arent good, jus that i think they were easily forgettable....BTW some nice production on here.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote