news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default Popa Wu quote

Every Man is God by nature, whether he want to be or not, I donít care if youíre black, brown, yellow , white, half original or red. These are the six human families on Earth. And these will make the world go round, from the six human families everything else came: all the different races of people. But these are all Godís children, God said: ďThese are all my children. I got one White, one Black, one Brown, one Yellow, one Half Original and one Red.Ē See? Thatís six. These are the children of the Most High. I donít know where that came from, where people separated that and started looking at the pigmentation of other people and tried to judge another person to where you can get that stereotype and call this man a white man or call this man the devil or call this man a black man Ö know what Iím saying? what man really needs is intelligence. And I got respect for the next man as long as heís got that type of intelligence and he got that respect for me. We learned how to respect man, thatís what the 5 % Nation is about: I got respect for the next man and I want that next man to have respect for me.
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's a nice dream, but the reality is, people are fighting each other - not only over the different hues of skin, but hair texture, gender, religion, sexual built, etc.... - what has got into man ?

and, how much of an animal is man ?

wolves prey on sheep

lions prey on deer

perhaps man is a fusion and was made from the different good stuff found on earth -

this fire he has is great

and maybe he'll shoot enough of it at his brother to cause the earth to change it's texture in the near future.

how are novas made ?

what was the sun before it was a big ball of fire floating in an ocean called space ?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

what has got into man ?

dead animals and animal milk

and, how much of an animal is man ?

the lower 3 chakras

wolves prey on sheep

lions prey on deer

know-the-ledge hacks prey on people who bout shit

devils prey on people who's high vibration of frequency is visable

perhaps man is a fusion and was made from the different good stuff found on earth -

yolp...humans have the remarkable ability to be a God or be a flesh eating scavenger animal...its our choice

this fire he has is great

and maybe he'll shoot enough of it at his brother to cause the earth to change it's texture in the near future.

wouldn't that be nice!!!!!

how are novas made ?

what was the sun before it was a big ball of fire floating in an ocean called space ?

what you drivin at here boss????

12 jewels!!!!!!

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote