news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-15-2005, 07:20 PM   #226
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default Re: The Offical Graphic request thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunacino
yo, how do we know if the banner was made or not

whoever fills the request will just put it here... only thing is that we dont have awhole lot of designers!! so the request may go unfilled.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 08:05 PM   #227
Eddy
Ofcorpse

Eddy grasshopper

thx, and what do u mean by undefeated, if u mean battlin get at me
Old 10-15-2005, 08:09 PM   #228
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apokalips
thx, and what do u mean by undefeated, if u mean battlin get at me

everything dun dun.... i mean everything!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #229
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yo u don make sigs? and if not duz any1?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:01 AM   #230
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OK.....I would like a banner made please........

I would like this image in the background.....

and this one in front to it somehow......

If I am being impossible....let me know....LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:38 AM   #231
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just a random painting....I thought she was very beautiful....

Old 10-20-2005, 12:07 PM   #232
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Damn.....nobody wants to help a sista out......LOL

Old 10-20-2005, 12:26 PM   #233
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

im here to the rescue QOP

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 12:28 PM   #234
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL......thx somehow I knew it would probably be u!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2005, 01:33 PM   #235
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

what is that supposed to mean?!?! ^^

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 10-20-2005, 01:35 PM   #236
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Coming to the rescue....havin my back....no one else loves me but u......

Old 10-20-2005, 01:36 PM   #237
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

thats right... as far as banners... well PM with details of what u want for the banner.... and dont u remember i used that pick b4 when i had a diff. sn the one of the lady... it was like one of my first ones... LMAO

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 10-20-2005, 01:41 PM   #238
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRazorsharp1
thats right... as far as banners... well PM with details of what u want for the banner.... and dont u remember i used that pick b4 when i had a diff. sn the one of the lady... it was like one of my first ones... LMAO
Yeah I remember but I accidently deleted it from photobucket......I know!!!! and I loved that one!!!!!!

I don't pm u b/c I feel like I am bothering u.....

Old 10-20-2005, 02:13 PM   #239
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

QOP.. u never bother me... im jus sad, u didnt call me for my bday.... but PM all the time... i like it when u do.... i dont like PMing u bcuz i think im bothering u!!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 10-20-2005, 02:15 PM   #240
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

NO.....ur not bothering me......and I am sorry about ur birthday........please forgive me....