news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 08-21-2008, 12:58 AM   #916
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
What about a dragon? I can't find a knight and a dragon.
Word man, thatd be much appreciated, again its all up to you, as long as it badass, and from the other work of yours i have seen, im sure it will be

PEACE
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:07 PM   #917
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Here you go, tell me if you don't like or not...

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #918
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

that ill homie, much appreciated
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #919
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

If any of you graphic heads have some free time and want to help a brother out I'm looking for a new sig. My Tigers is out of date and almost out of season so I need to get a nice Lions sig now. Thanks in advance.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #920
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yo could somebody make a west coast sig wit ras kass, planet asia, and holocaust on it?

thanks
Old 09-01-2008, 10:09 PM   #921
ICABOD CHANG
The Headless Shogun

ICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to ICABOD CHANG

Yo Yo I Am Seekin Sum Help With Sum Graphics For A Project I Am Working On,,
If Anybody Can Be Of Assisstance Please Private Message Me To Discuss More Details..
ICABOD CHANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:35 PM   #922
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i need a P.C.P duh ep'' album cover if sum one can doit i'll be in debt peace
Old 09-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #923
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
If any of you graphic heads have some free time and want to help a brother out I'm looking for a new sig. My Tigers is out of date and almost out of season so I need to get a nice Lions sig now. Thanks in advance.
bump
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #924
Mattlocka
The Lyrical Anomaly

Mattlocka shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Mattlocka Send a message via Yahoo to Mattlocka

Anyone good make banner like this
Old 10-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #925
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i need somthing futering Killer Bee from naruto
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #926
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

my sig i have now......if one of u guys can touch it up??? put bronzbody in there somewhere and also unforgivable in there somewhere as well

props and rep for whoever can help a nigga out
Old 10-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #927
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Whoever was doing a sig for demented, he wanted a sig matching his username with this pic
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._gas_masks.jpg

I forgot about this. Lost fast internet for a while. If you did make it can you post the link?
Old 11-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #928
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Can some1 make me a canes themed sig with these pics of frank gore, mcgahee, and clinton portis?

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/p..._presswire.jpg
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/imag...in/mcgahee.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ntonPortis.jpg

gore on left, portis middle, mcgahee on the right (for the sig locations) and ofcourse the U symbol in the back ground... just make it look sick
Old 11-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #929
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can Anyone Make Me A Sig Please?? Looking For Gears Of War Theme...thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #930
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

^^^i'll see if i can get something for tomorrow night since i'm at work right now

Peace
SilvaFistz