news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 11-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #931
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahh youre the best! thank you!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #932
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

do u want any pic of yourself in it? if so send it over my way so i can use it.
Peace
SilvaFistz
Old 12-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #933
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Can Anyone Make Me A Sig Please?? Looking For Gears Of War Theme...thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #934
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

awwww shit!!! thankssssssssssssssssssss!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 12-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #935
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaFistz View Post
do u want any pic of yourself in it? if so send it over my way so i can use it.
Peace
SilvaFistz
nah just the avatar I guess??
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.
blah

Old 12-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #936
METHODKillah36

METHODKillah36 crouching tiger

Ayo...can someone make me a .gif?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTufhhI98eA

From 00:31-00:37, sped up a bit
I'm high as fuck and think this would be hilarious.
METHODKillah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #937
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ hahahahaaa that would make the illest gif. I can't do that stuff but I REALLY wanna see it.

Rep for the video

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #938
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its time to retire the one style made me which I think is one of his best.

I already got the matching avatar for my new one with an "Ardbeg" theme, and thats its bottle cap logo, the "A" and looking for an Ardbeg sig. Its a scotch and I think the emphasis on the calligraphic letters is what makes the bottle attractive and is pretty much its trademark, as well as that shade for green with gold/black. Well the bottles itself look like some of the best artwork ive seen on bottles.

I will drop some pictures that you can use, get ideas from.

^^^^^^
as I think of it, try to use that chain boarder feature.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #939
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

need a joker sig fetering kefka
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #940
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace,

I'm lookin to have a fresh new signature for 2009, somethin not much bigger than what I got now but I want somethin dope which includes my name and......pretty much whatever somebody can come up with..

I would hate to be a picky bitch and have to deny anybody's art but I'm just lookin for somethin special that I can make my sig for a long time..

I'm pretty much open to whatever someone might imagine but if I need to ask for certain elements I'd say i want it to incorporate the same colors used now, my fav Wu members are Rza, Gza, Masta Killa, maybe Bronze Nazareth if someone can come up with somethin good including him....

maybe some Shaolin monk shit since I come from there...maybe some silent assassin type cuz of my name...i dono

if anybody is down to help me out and get creative, I will really appreciate it...
Old 12-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #941
Shitty Brainz

Shitty Brainz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
Ayo...can someone make me a .gif?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTufhhI98eA

From 00:31-00:37, sped up a bit
I'm high as fuck and think this would be hilarious.
lol

Shitty Brainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #942
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

I asked for a sig 3 times and no avail, I have paypal folks.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #943
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

i'll do it for free, btw nice avatar
Old 01-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #944
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yah still lookin out for a

Kwolidee

logo,to use for albums, etc...
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #945
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Ok so I have this Cuban tattoo on my front shin of my right leg near the foot

It is pretty simple so i wanted to run the 3 stripes around turn them orange and turn it into a dolphins logo. I came up with this design but it is still pretty lame.

Ignore the Cartaya Artaud 1987 part I really dont want that in there
but anyway I want it to wrap around my leg and on the side where the red triangle just left of it kinda to the top is where i want the Dolphin logo to be. I just want it to be a bit more creative than this.
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote