news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 02-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #1021
dreday99
1st Degree Drunken Masta

dreday99 shaolin monk

Can anyone create a new sig for me using 1(or more) of the images below? one suggestion from me, imposing the Wu tang W behind the bat, or somewhere on the logo would be fresh. also somewhere in the sig throw bacardi bros. in there would be cool. preciate it, 1!

http://members.aon.at/snowboy/page_1_1.html

http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/...04/bacardi.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2handzup1913/4348941998/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/techyou...re/2481835661/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/natxete/366088666/

dreday99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #1022
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does anyone mind cropping this album cover of Bobby Digital so its just Bobby Digital/RZA with no background etc. I need it for a school project, but lets just say my cropping/deleting skills on Photoshop suck

thanks alot

http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploa...ereo-front.jpg
Old 02-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #1023
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Can try when do you need it by? So you just want him and the gun?

Last edited by Bobby_Digital72; 03-01-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Bobby_Digital72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #1024
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
I Can try when do you deen it by? So you just want him and the gun?
Yeah just him and the gun please, and by Tuesday if possible,
thanks
Old 02-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #1025
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here Ya go ..

Old 02-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #1026
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Many thanks Bobby! +rep u if i could
Old 03-06-2010, 01:36 AM   #1027
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I need some hot shit for my desktop and I have 2 backgrounds in mind (Maybe 3) But I definitely have two.

1) A collage of Wu-Tang/Killa Beez albums that I select
2) A collage of Wu-Tang/Killa Beez artists that I select

Who's Down? I don't want no regular shit, I want this shit to look nice as fuck. I want heads to turn. Can I please get someone to do this. Someone with top skills NO BEGINNERS. PM Me if you down.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #1028
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can someone make me a Havoc sig and avatar? Please?!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #1029
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got you rizz!!!!

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #1030
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I should rep you for the effort! LMAOO! Thanks Pale for at least trying.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 04-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #1031
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

?

Old 04-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #1032
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

bonkers venom

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #1033
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
?

I likes. Let me send you the pic though that I want you to use.
I didn't know you were going to actually do it!! Check ya PM.

Old 04-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #1034
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
I likes. Let me send you the pic though that I want you to use.
I didn't know you were going to actually do it!! Check ya PM.
Shoot me a Pm too, i might flip something up for you, not making any promises tho

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #1035
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I want to make a Slick Rick T-shirt. Would anyone be able to make a stencil out of this picture? Just from his shoulders and up. The larger the better.

Just a simple stencil like these:

PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 04-07-2010 at 03:12 PM.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote