news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default MC Eiht's New EP Keep It Hood

Geah LOL. I saw this album at Amazon.com recently. I didn't know he was still doing music. I think there's 6-7 songs on it. It comes out next Tuesday. I haven't listened to it and i don't think i will. I haven't liked a album from him in a long time. I think Music To Driveby is his last good album and that came out in 1992 LOL. Most of his fans think We Come Strapped is his best album but i disagree. Music to Driveby has a lot of good songs. We Come Strapped is good but not better than Music To Driveby. I was listening to We Come Strapped today and i like his diss song Def Wish III about DJ Quik. I like when he said you don't wanna see me, DJ Quik in a khaki bikini LOL. All For The Money song is classic and i like the video. I was watching the video yesterday. I also like his song Can I Still Kill It on We Come Strapped talking about fucking women. He did the first Can I Kill It on Straight Checkn Em album that i also like. I like the samples he used on Can I Kill It which was Teddy Pendergrass Love TKO, Shalamar's This Is For The Lover In You, Isley Brothers Footsteps In The Dark.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard this, its dope. Best shit from Eiht in a very long time.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I just listened to it at Amazon.com and i didn't like it. Bad beats. MaskedAvenger, have you seen his You Can't See Me video? Good song and it's some hot women in the video. That song is from Death Threatz album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote