news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-16-2013, 03:30 AM   #16
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I don't care how big of an egomaniac you are, as long as you can back it up, and Kanye has been able to back it up quite while so far. that being said, Yeezus is a fucking techno album.

"omg he sampled a billie holiday record!" yeah and then fucked it up with autotune.

this is my reaction to listening to Yeezus

... southpark made a joke with that movie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
Rza has actually made stuff like this in the past. Eversince he started fucking with movie scores he does very similar beats. Afro saumurai...blade... Ironfist etc. he has switched up his style drastically since the 90's. Even his Bobby Digital shit has kinda always been out there. Also that last track on Gza's protools are signs of his aiming for a new sound.
if you ment life is a movie... its 100% sampling... that shit above aint!

it aint a bad track but its def not that what i expect from a rza production.
lets pray that "a better tomorrow" will not sound like that.

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:41 AM   #17
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
I don't think the beat is good at all, to me it sounds mad incoherent but not in a good way.

also

I am surprised at kanye's lyrics, I didn't think he would say all that stuff, I always thought of kanye as a clean artist not that I check for him....guess I was wrong !
"You been wrong so long you can't find a right"
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice. Very nice.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #19
gamefacekillah
CHICKEN HEAD

gamefacekillah grasshopper

Wack as fucc
gamefacekillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #20
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Im not feeling this at all, Kanye needs to have his jaw rewired, fuckin clown.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #21
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

i don't think this is rza. those is so not his snares
Old 06-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #22
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Sounds pretty damn wierd! This ain't hip hop
Old 06-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #23
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

6. I’m In It (feat. Justin Vernon) (Prod. RZA, Travi$ Scott, Mike Dean, Evian Christ)
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

no thanks
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's days like these I miss Angrys opinion on here

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #26
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

banning angry (a.k.a. big ghost) was one of the worst moves the mods have done.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True story yo....true story.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #28
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

i need to ruin my life with ecstasy to listen to this FILTH!!!!!!!!

kanye could take a dump over billy idol samples and his super fans would be hitting the internet in tears talking about how it changed their lives...

i can see it now...

a bunch of bicurious weirdos in a club... sweating molly... shirtless.. dancing to kangays electronic homo pulse... chanting lyrics...

RZA is a mercenary now... hes getting paydays but hes actually quite the clown... hes damaged goods in hollywood and music... RZA needs a blunt and a bitch slap!!!!!!!

track SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Dude no fucking way. He is BACK!!

Old 06-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #30
wordman
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wordman crouching tigerwordman crouching tiger

try to change this hip hop to technotronics? dont go against the grain!
wordman is offline   Reply With Quote