news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-30-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default What is Digital @fterLife? What is an INF?

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:36 AM   #2
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
What is an INF?

Vlogger obsessed with Jay-z?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When did we say about Jay-Z? in the video.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Didn't watch, still haven't overcome the masterpiece comment. I'm a watch tomorrow, there better be some real knowledge in this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

its chalked full of vitamins and minerals. Sorry that I like the Magna Carta Holy Grail and its authors works and direction. That sucks I know.

on subject of this thread. I'm mixing some of Brinceton's (the cameraman) new joints now. I recorded about 9 of his mixtape tracks yesterday and its some FIRE. J (brother in the red shirt writing up that pad) and I are going to be mixing the tape the rest of this week.I already have the first gig booked for an INF show Aug.8th and then after that we gettin Brinceton out there and started.

Look forward to show footage and recording outakes and even some leaks Regularly. I don't wanna leak a bunch though. This session footage here is the only of its kind that you will see for a very long time. Its all work and barely NO PLAY up in the Digital @fterLife camp.

thanks for viewing whenever you do.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

New Video , NEW songs

Old 08-02-2013, 01:41 AM   #7
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

wrong forum fuckface
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

You can fuck your own face for that one. LOL

NEW VIDEO!
Old 08-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

YA BOY STAAAY WORKIN!!! FUCK WITH ME!!!! NEW VIDEO!!!!!
Old 08-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

https://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/loco-motion
Old 08-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife