news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #46
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WAS NEVER A BIG JAY Z FAN DURING THE WU ERA

BUT THIS SHOULD BE DoPE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #47
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
WAS NEVER A BIG JAY Z FAN DURING THE WU ERA

BUT THIS SHOULD BE DoPE
True dat. What's your favorite Jay-Z album?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #48
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

This magna carta app is an excellent way to watch Rick Rubin lie on a couch, why'll on the go.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #49
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For people looking forward to this, can you explain to me what your looking to hear that you cant hear on any of his last 10 albums?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #50
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
For people looking forward to this, can you explain to me what your looking to hear that you cant hear on any of his last 10 albums?
Nothing, I still think this is going to be "Blueprint 4". But the guy is a millionaire, and a fed one. Still you never know, Black Album was fiery, american Gangster was listenable, and he has classics.

He should set the trends, not follow them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #51
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Let's be honest, Do you even listen to Jay-Z albums? You sound like you just heard the singles from your comment.

P.S. Fun fact for Jay-Z haters, he only has ONE #1 single (Run this town, a wack song btw) and still sells more and is better than 81% of most rappers.

Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #52
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol, what's your obsession with 81%?

Jay-Z has only 2 decent albums, Reasonable Doubt and American Gangster...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #53
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont hate Jay-Z or his music, i just don't understand how people hold him in such high regard.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #54
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Belding View Post
This magna carta app is an excellent way to watch Rick Rubin lie on a couch, why'll on the go.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #55
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
^lol, what's your obsession with 81%?

Jay-Z has only 2 decent albums, Reasonable Doubt and American Gangster...
You forgot Black Album & Blueprint.

Quote:
I dont hate Jay-Z or his music, i just don't understand how people hold him in such high regard.
Hmmmm...Let's see Business Man, Gifted MC, Beyonce, Millionaire....just a few. Jay-Z In his prime could only be matched by a 98-99' DMX at the time. A Jay-Z, Raekwon & Ghostface track around 98-00' would've been lovely.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #56
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

hahaha wow

Old 07-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #57
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
hahaha wow
Come on, add to the discussion. Let's have a non-shitty hip-hop discussion like other websites manage to do. You're saying wow, but I'm stating facts. (Excluding my opinion on him being only matched by X). Add on.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #58
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn i used to like Jay-Z and alla that, and still bump some of his albums occasionally but any genuine hip-hop fans who still get excited about a new Jay-Z album are just fan boys. He hasnt made any decent hip-hop in years and just follows whatever boring pop trends are hip at the time. Pop artist.

Plus this album is released prior to people who have a certain phone???!!! FAG CORPORATE SHIT. Jay sucks MAJOR corporate dick now.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #59
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Let's see Business Man, Gifted MC, Beyonce, Millionaire.
Gifted mc is the only thing there thats relevant. I dont think anyone disagrees that hes skilled. The issue is, as an artist hes been repeating himself musically and thematically for over 10 years. And his subject matter is nauseatingly vapid.

My opinion is that hes a square rapping about his latest business deals. Whats artful about an 'artist' that never lets you forget that he does this purely for the money?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #60
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Damn i used to like Jay-Z and alla that, and still bump some of his albums occasionally but any genuine hip-hop fans who still get excited about a new Jay-Z album are just fan boys. He hasnt made any decent hip-hop in years and just follows whatever boring pop trends are hip at the time. Pop artist.

Plus this album is released prior to people who have a certain phone???!!! FAG CORPORATE SHIT. Jay sucks MAJOR corporate dick now.
I agree. Last great shit was American Gangster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Gifted mc is the only thing there thats relevant. I dont think anyone disagrees that hes skilled. The issue is, as an artist hes been repeating himself musically and thematically for over 10 years. And his subject matter is nauseatingly vapid.

My opinion is that hes a square rapping about his latest business deals. Whats artful about an 'artist' that never lets you forget that he does this purely for the money?
He asked why the people revered Jay so much, so Gifted MC isn't the only thing relevant. His subject matter has declined since Kingdom Come I'll give you that, I'll give him a pass for American Gangster since that had a "movie theme" to it. The thing is that Jay could probably still pull some crazy shit out his bag if he really wanted to, while rappers like (insert underground mc) keep losing. Is Jay-Z not really that good right now, oh yes.

Classic Jay-Z