news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-04-2013, 03:12 AM   #76
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Ammunition View Post
So the app, pretty much fuckin froze. So much for the early download BS
sounds like female problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:27 AM   #77
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
sounds like female problems
As if!
Old 07-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #78
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Jay-Z In his prime could only be matched by a 98-99' DMX at the time.
twist your temples into pretzels

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #79
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Typical recent Jay-Z album. One track get's me pissed and disappointed, the next track has me rewinding it to hear classic lines.

Somewhere in America and Heaven and some of the best Jay-Z tracks in a long time.

Last edited by muscularghandi; 07-04-2013 at 08:04 AM.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:28 AM   #80
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

BBC is nice too. Beat has bouncing, Nas opens it up nice, can't help but wonder how nice Jay-Z could be if he was chilling less with Kanye and more with Nas.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:20 AM   #81
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
lol, that's just the Illuminati checking your phone via the app
Hahaha, you're probably right!

@Sosa: Fair enough man. I will admit he hasn't done anything great since at least "American Gangster".

I'm waiting for the leak as I don't have a Samsung.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #82
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jay-z sounds like hes 55 trying to be 21 on this album and embarrasses the shit out of himself...

i expect these twitter faggot cum slurpies that think kangay is GOAT to hold this album up as a special piece of work...

sounds like something thrown together quick to justify samsung throwing a buncha money at a washed up giant...

LOL @ the album starting off with justing timberlake in wigger pedophile jacko mode

LOL @ jay-z adlibs all over this album

UHHHH

sounds like an old man finishing sets in the gym.. im expecting jay to start complaining about joint pain after some of these garbage ass verses...

im a jay-z fan and this guy is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ beach is better

beeeeeyyooooonnnnncccceeeeeeee

how unlikable can a nigga be!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

if this is jay-z today in "refined artist" mode he really needs to hang it up and sip ace of spades for a living and stick to taking pictures because he sounds like hes out of gas and hes NOT cool...

a bunch of rich out of touch buffoons on a yacht marveling at the way jay rhymes piccassoooooo....

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was wayyy sharper on bluepritn 3 and he came light on that album too...

blueprint 3 >>> this filth

PATHETIC
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #83
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

Swizz Beatz is a waste of air this guy been ruining rap projects for the LONGEST time. Dislike this man's music with an unhealthy passion...elsewhere Timberlake is a bigger part of a Jay-Z song than Jay-Z. Have I swallowed the blue pill and been transported to a different universe where that is now acceptable!?

I don't dislike Jay-Z and it's not a bad album. It's probably a good album. It's just the whole process is tiring. You know it's got hit records that aren't really good songs. The influence on lesser artists that grew up on the man will be there too. Rinse & repeat until end. Yawn...and that's my problem.

...he's not a leader either, this pisses me off. "Trailblazer"...fuck off. He's the complete opposite of a leader. He's the #1 trend whore in rap music and has been for fifteen years now. This project is no different, heavily influenced by other people.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #84
Brayden
The Essence

Brayden crouching tiger

This album is pretty dope. The beats are crazy, but Jay-Z doesn't really do some of them justice. His flow is ok, but his lyrics are sub-par on some songs. Got my full track-by-track review up earlier.

The Essence of Rap and Hip-Hop | Jay-Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail (Review)

Last edited by Brayden; 07-04-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Brayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #85
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

album is not that bad, it has some good tracks like "Jay Z Blue" for exemple.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #86
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Yeah it's decent
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #87
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Heaven" beat is one of the biggest Wu Forever rip offs I ever heard.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #88
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jay Electronica's twitter: ok. now it’s my turn. Lets Go.

also...

Jay z is still a fag, but..."Arm, leg, leg, arm, head -- this is God body
Knowledge, wisdom, freedom, understanding -- we just want our equality"

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #89
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

its a shame because I like a lot of these beats on this album but Jay-z just has such a shit flow now....and I feel he chooses that flow because on BBC he spits that 98-00 Jay flow that is solid.....but that's the only track I see that flow on
Old 07-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #90
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
jay-z sounds like hes 55 trying to be 21 on this album and embarrasses the shit out of himself...

i expect these twitter faggot cum slurpies that think kangay is GOAT to hold this album up as a special piece of work...

sounds like something thrown together quick to justify samsung throwing a buncha money at a washed up giant...

LOL @ the album starting off with justing timberlake in wigger pedophile jacko mode

LOL @ jay-z adlibs all over this album

UHHHH

sounds like an old man finishing sets in the gym.. im expecting jay to start complaining about joint pain after some of these garbage ass verses...

im a jay-z fan and this guy is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ beach is better

beeeeeyyooooonnnnncccceeeeeeee

how unlikable can a nigga be!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

if this is jay-z today in "refined artist" mode he really needs to hang it up and sip ace of spades for a living and stick to taking pictures because he sounds like hes out of gas and hes NOT cool...

a bunch of rich out of touch buffoons on a yacht marveling at the way jay rhymes piccassoooooo....

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was wayyy sharper on bluepritn 3 and he came light on that album too...

blueprint 3 >>> this filth

PATHETIC
But did you like the album?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote