news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-09-2015, 07:27 PM   #1
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of fury
Default Hell Razah - Death to the Head 1990-1991 EP

Tracks:
A1 How I'm Living
A2 Rampage
A3 Unexpected
B1 Tissue Ass N@#$s%
B2 Death to the Head feat. 7th Ambassador
B3 Last Future feat. 7th Ambassador
http://www.choppedherringrecords.com/
Old 11-10-2015, 06:31 AM   #2
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope shiznit.
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:07 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah this is sounding good from the snippets, if these are from 1990-1991 Hell Razah must be really young here - like 17 or something?

these are definitely cool to hear, and Razah was ill back then but had these been officially released back then they wouldn't have made too much noise or been remembered as a classic or anything.. still, it's great to hear the beginnings of a great MC and writer and SuPreme always brings dope beats to the table!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 11:05 AM   #4
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool Su-Preme interview, good to hear the snippets

last I heard from Chopped Herring is when they dropped a Shabazz EP with old songs, last year I think?

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I reached out to Heavenrazah about this release on his FB page today to see if he's getting paid off of this. I hope so but it all seems kinda suspect seeing as how old these recordings are. we'll see if he answers

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.

Last edited by Lee Towers; 11-12-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:24 AM   #6
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Heavenrazah got back to me and said he is not involved in this release

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Old 11-13-2015, 12:58 PM   #7
logitrax
Old School

logitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killalogitrax shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
That's bc Supreme holds the rights to it, much like the old material he's put out through Red Hook Records and used to sell on his MP3.com account back in the day.
logitrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:51 PM   #8
universal supreme

universal supreme grasshopper
Default Hell Razah - Death to the Head 1990-1991 EP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
its a shame because supreme always been releasing unreleased sunz of man songs trying to get money. he did the same thing with shabazz the disciple take your time ep i remember he said he wasn't down with it
universal supreme is offline   Reply With Quote